GDT: SDSU vs Omaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU vs Omaha

I've been really enjoying this WatchESPN "loading" circle thing go round and round for the last 10 minutes

Comment

7:10 left.

SDSU leads 68-56. Jacks shooting 57% overall for the game. UNO at 41%.

Comment

3:47 left.

SDSU 78, Omaha 66.

Marshall up to 26 points on 10-13 FG. Parks with 20 points and 5 rebounds and Daum with 14 points.

Comment

Bittle 3 followed by a steal and Parks dunk. Timeout Omaha.

Jacks lead 85-70 with 2:05. Jacks at 60% overall.

Comment

Final: SDSU 87, Omaha 76

Marshall with 28 points. Parks with 22 pts and 7 rebounds. Daum with 16 points.

Jacks shot 60% overall for the game. Omaha was at 43%.

Only nitpick for me is turnovers (13) and FT shooting (11-19), but a heck of a game with a good Omaha team.

Entertaining game. The games in Omaha and (potentially) Sioux Falls should be fun.

Jacks go to Denver on Saturday.

Comment

Parks better keep that headband for Saturday.

Comment

And when they were good, they were very, very good.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  And when they were good, they were very, very good.
                  I think we will be okay.

Comment

Free throw shooting percentage HAS to be an ongoing concern, however. I know how y'all love to accentuate the negative, yah?
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Big win over a proven contender. Omaha had won four road games, but could not deal with what they ran into at Frost.

With the starting five intact, this SDSU team is now the one to beat. That's four straight solid wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Big win over a proven contender. Omaha had won four road games, but could not deal with what they ran into at Frost.

With the starting five intact, this SDSU team is now the one to beat. That's four straight solid wins.
                        If that back-up guard hadn't been unconscious from beyond the arc, it would really gotten ugly for Omaha.

Comment

Free throw shooting percentage HAS to be an ongoing concern, however. I know how y'all love to accentuate the negative, yah?
                          That, and the Jacks have to get better against full court pressure. Teams are going to see that the Jacks have had some problems with it the last two games and are likely to use it more often.

Comment

Impressive shooting from Parks and Marshall- 19-25 76% 5-8 from deep

Comment

Ahh daum it. That's what I was going to complain about.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                If that back-up guard hadn't been unconscious from beyond the arc, it would really gotten ugly for Omaha.
                                That guy was ridiculous... I don't know why he didn't just keep shooting. Other players were throwing up junk from behind the arc. That guy can straight up shoot, we will have to blanket him any time we face them.

I think with our size advantage, we should beat them 8 out of 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X