Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU vs Omaha

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Is there any updates with Flatten? He has been dressing the past couple of games.
    I'm not so sure if they have decided whether he will apply for a 2nd red shirt year or not. If the team stays healthy, I can see them looking at keeping a year of Flatten's eligibility as a good thing, considering how many guards we have now and how many we are losing.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      I'm not so sure if they have decided whether he will apply for a 2nd red shirt year or not. If the team stays healthy, I can see them looking at keeping a year of Flatten's eligibility as a good thing, considering how many guards we have now and how many we are losing.
      Do you have proof of this? We've discussed this several times and unless he was hurt his redshirt freshman year he can't apply for a second year. I haven't heard anyone say he was hurt that first year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        I remember a much less heralded Omaha team coming into Frost and knocking off one of the Wolters teams. The current home winning streak started right after that loss, if I remember correctly.

It's only the halfway point, but tonight's winner has to be considered the current favorite to take the title.

Let's hope the shots are falling, because 65 points probably won't cut it tonight.
        Omaha never beat a Nate Wolter's team. They did pull off the upset at Frost the year after his graduation, however. Also, the current home winning streak started after a home loss to NDSU on January 25 of 2014, a week after the Omaha loss.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

I was way off. I just remember them surprising everyone with a win in Frost.

It will be interesting to watch the foul situation for the Jacks tonight. Omaha's specialties are obviously going to the rim and going to the FT line. I would not be surprised to see Severyn and King filling in for one of the guards with foul issues.

I wonder if Nagy will go with Devine a little more for his lane-clogging D.

Comment

Tyler Merriam is reporting that Flatten is dressed again tonight, but did not participate in shootaround today. Tyler says he would be shocked if Flatten played tonight, but he is getting closer to returning. He does not know when that will be exactly.

Comment

Jacks are 4-4 to start and lead Omaha 9-4.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Jacks are 4-4 to start and lead Omaha 9-4.
                ESPN3 saying "Your Event has Ended. Thanks for Watching." So how did it come out?
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  ESPN3 saying "Your Event has Ended. Thanks for Watching." So how did it come out?
                  Omaha forfeited. We're now tied for 1st in the Summit.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Let UNO keep shooting 3's all night. Having them settle for long shots is ideal. How about Marshall? Quite a start for him and the Jacks. Fast-paced.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      I'm getting that too.

Oh! Now I'm watching a commercial!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Omaha forfeited. We're now tied for 1st in the Summit.
                        Excellent news. Just keeps coming back, then "ending". Neat. What I've seen though is typical Omaha "defense". They actually turned their back on Deondre Parks at the 3 point line. Seriously. If Omaha had a coach who believes in defense, they'd be unbeatable.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks lead 19-16 at the under 12 timeout.

Marshall with 8 points. Jacks shooting 53%, UNO at 44%.

Comment

Telly with the big two handed dunk!

Jacks lead by 6, 9 min left.

Comment

Jacks are 7 for their last 7 and force Omaha to call a timeout.

SDSU 31, Omaha 19, 7:15 left.

Jacks are shooting 65%, Marshall with 12 points.

Comment

I just can't get over how TERRIBLE Omaha's defense is.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X