Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ NDSU

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    And I hate hearing the same old excuse about domes as well.
    Have you ever played or shot in a facility that's not designed for basketball?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks throwing up brick after brick, but somehow are down 9 with 5:42 left.

Comment

Jacks: 12-21 from the FT line, 5-25 from 3, 9-27 from 2.

Comment

12 of 21 from the alleged charity stripe. Nothing to say about this super-soft I haven't said before, so I'll just shut my yap.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Have you ever played or shot in a facility that's not designed for basketball?
            Yes I have. This isnt about me.

Comment

To bad logan and cory couldn't get in from the bench. Maybe they would play. Wish bittle would be healthy. Hopefully this is a slump and we start playing hot to end the year. That's the only time it counts. Maybe that's what the team is thinking.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Great teams win on the road. Another opportunity next Thursday & Saturday.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Yes I have. This isnt about me.
                  Exactly. Maybe it affects others. I think this teams issues is 90% mental and 9% injury.

Comment

Exactly. Maybe it affects others. I think this teams issues is 90% mental and 9% injury.
                    If they struggle shooting jumpers then maybe they should look to drive the ball/pass inside. I'd say that this team's issues have nothing to do with injuries. They just don't adapt.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      If they struggle shooting jumpers then maybe they should look to drive the ball/pass inside. I'd say that this team's issues have nothing to do with injuries. They just don't adapt.
                      They struggle driving too. We have 2 guys who are in walking boots during the week. 1 starter and 1 key reserve. Your telling me this team isn't better with bittle or flatten?

Comment

Final: NDSU 68, SDSU 57.

Jacks score 40 points in the second half, but doesn't matter.

Jacks finish 19-66 (29%)!. 6-32 from deep. Just an embarrassing display today.

13-23 from the FT line too. Ugh.

Jacks go to Tulsa Thursday and Vermillion on Saturday.

Comment

They struggle driving too. We have 2 guys who are in walking boots during the week. 1 starter and 1 key reserve. Your telling me this team isn't better with bittle or flatten?
                          Bittle? Yes. Flatten? Maybe.

This team should be able to beat NDSU without either of those guys in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Final: NDSU 68, SDSU 57.

Jacks score 40 points in the second half, but doesn't matter.

Jacks finish 19-66 (29%)!. 6-32 from deep. Just an embarrassing display today.

13-23 from the FT line too. Ugh.

Jacks go to Tulsa Thursday and Vermillion on Saturday.
                            Well at least this dumpster fire of a shooting performance kept the players warm.

Comment

Didn't watch it. Well, I watched about 4 minutes of the first half. Then I shut it off.

I've got better things to do than watch the bison throttle the 'rabbits in yet another sporting event (pull ingrown toenails with pliers, perform lasik eye surgery on myself, give myself a soapsuds enema, you know, that sort of stuff.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It's nice to see that your bigs can hit 3's, but it's a lot nicer to see your bigs finish an up and under dunk and 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X