X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015-2016 Schedule

[QUOTE=mitchellrabbit;277007]
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Tickets for Middle Tenn St at Sanford Pentagon go on sale on Sept. 24th at 10 am on Ticketmaster or at the Pentagon box office.[/QUOT

Got 8 tickets in sec t, row 11. At first i put best available and that was sec h row 1 but they were 80 some dollars so i quickly changed it.
    I WILL BE WAVING AT YOU FROM SEC K ROW 2. I COULD NOT REMEMBER WHICH SIDE WAS WHICH.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

[QUOTE=OldHare;277009]
      Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

I WILL BE WAVING AT YOU FROM SEC K ROW 2. I COULD NOT REMEMBER WHICH SIDE WAS WHICH.

Nice Oldhare. Doesnt surprise me u are lower. You always seem to be. Maybe i should have you order tickets for me from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        I am across the aisle in Section J, Row 2.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          I am across the aisle in Section J, Row 2.
          I will be across the aisle in the first 2 seats with my wife. We should be able to visit.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I will be across the aisle in the first 2 seats with my wife. We should be able to visit.
            I will be home, in the middle of Nebraska, following updates on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
              I will be home, in the middle of Nebraska, following updates on my phone.
              FSN will be televising.

Comment

FSN will be televising.
                I will be home, with a favorite microbrew, watching the game on TV.
                Maybe some pie too!

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about the Summit Championships Tickets yet? I know they released a statement a couple weeks back saying pre-sale will start on September 28. I had purchased baseball tix and haven't received any pre-sale code. So I looked for the tix online and they aren't even listed yet? Has anyone heard anything, just wanna make sure I didn't miss something. GOJACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_Alum2003 View Post
                    Has anyone heard anything about the Summit Championships Tickets yet? I know they released a statement a couple weeks back saying pre-sale will start on September 28. I had purchased baseball tix and haven't received any pre-sale code. So I looked for the tix online and they aren't even listed yet? Has anyone heard anything, just wanna make sure I didn't miss something. GOJACKS!!!
                    Check another thread...somebody mentioned Sunday they were sending the email with the code.

Comment

New blue unis...

Comment

Summit League media day was today

Here is a link to Nagys and AJ's portion

http://static.psbin.com/u/z/djkag5vy...kota_State.mp3

Hear from the rest of the coaches here

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...bball_mediaday

Comment

Is SDSU involved in a secret scrimmage this year? Seems like they were not in one last year, but had been prior to that a few times. Goodman released his list but it is only for ESPN Insiders.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                            Is SDSU involved in a secret scrimmage this year? Seems like they were not in one last year, but had been prior to that a few times. Goodman released his list but it is only for ESPN Insiders.
                            We were not on the list.

NDSU plays Drake in Minneapolis Oct. 31st

UND plays USD Nov. 1st

Comment

We have a Bball game on Thursday! Ya Ya I know it is an exhibition for the men but I always enjoy these games. We get to see the incoming class of players, which some we might not see play at all once the regular season starts. Plus these games always seem to be a little more wide open as kids from the other team get their 1 chance to step on a bigger stage and show what they can do. I hope to see a nice crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X