2015-2016 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015-2016 Schedule

In the past, the men's schedule seems to get released later than most schools as they try to fill it. Im sure this year will be similar but does anyone have any information on what we could see in the non-conference scheule?

From what I can remember, Murray State should be coming to Frost. I would assume we will get a home game from UMKC to even up our road game from last year. Also the Cancun Challenge.

Thanks for any information.

Re: 2015-2016 Schedule

11/19: @Illinois State(Cancun Challenge)
    11/24: vs Houston Baptist(Cancun Challenge)
    11/25: vs Rider or Cleveland State(Cancun Challenge)
    @TCU
    Murray State(Bracketbuster return game)
    @FGCU
    @UND

A couple of people on Bisonville have been doing a good job keeping track of the Summit League's non-conference schedule
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ball-Schedules

Comment

Dec. 13: vs UC Santa Barbara

Heard we had a home and home with Weber State this season (no dates)

Comment

I assume that we can now conclude that there will not be a Pentagon game this season. That was a great way to open up the year (at least for us fans) last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          I assume that we can now conclude that there will not be a Pentagon game this season. That was a great way to open up the year (at least for us fans) last year.
          A game at the Pentagon is still a possibility, trying to find an opponent.

Comment

I think it was June last year that we found out about the FGCU game. I hope we get another game there

Comment

The men open the conference at home against Denver on New Year's Day.
              https://twitter.com/thesummitleague?lang=en
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The men's Summit League schedule was released today by The Summit League. Here's the link:

www.thesummitleague.org

Comment

I count two home double-headers amongst the Summit games. They happen on back-to-back weekends. Those are the first thing I put on my calendar.

February 6: Women play NDSU and men IUPUI
                  February 13: Women play FW and men play USD.

Comment

The men play Weber State twice per @RyanDeal_AAN
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      The men play Weber State twice per @RyanDeal_AAN
                      Here on Nov 16 and there on Dec 22
                      http://www.weberstatesports.com/View...DB_OEM_ID=8600
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

When's the full schedule going to be released? Or did I miss it?
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          When's the full schedule going to be released? Or did I miss it?
                          I spoke to the ticket office this morning. They are ready anytime......still some negotiating going on apparently.

Single game tickets will go on sale to the general public on October 1st. As usual season ticket holders and Jackrabbit club members will get an earlier opportunity. Certainly some premium games on the women's side.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Dec 16th @Texas Tech

Comment

Murray State released their schedule. SDSU is not on there. I don't know if there was a buyout or what.

http://goracers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Comment

Working...
                              X