2015-2016 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015-2016 Schedule

Looks like a game at the pentagon is going to happen! Dont know much about the opponent but still should be a fun game...

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/coll...dule/32201257/

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_Alum2003 View Post
      Looks like a game at the pentagon is going to happen! Dont know much about the opponent but still should be a fun game...

Nice! Middle Tennessee is usually a solid team. College sports madness ranked them #100 (SDSU was #102)

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11780

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_Alum2003 View Post

That should be a fun game. That will be the day before USD plays FGCU at the Pentagon. Just looked on ticketmaster and that game has only sold a few hundred tickets. I like that we play on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Murray State released their schedule. SDSU is not on there. I don't know if there was a buyout or what.

http://goracers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball
          What amount of money would be involved for the buyout?
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Nice! Middle Tennessee is usually a solid team. College sports madness ranked them #100 (SDSU was #102)

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11780

Awesome. I had about given up on a Pentagon game and love the the date on this one. Being later than last year's, both the team and the fans will be well into the season. These Sioux Falls games are great for non season ticket holders like me who are used to life in the bleachers at Frost. We get an excellent shot at getting a great seat to a big game.

Comment

Murray State released their schedule. SDSU is not on there. I don't know if there was a buyout or what.

http://goracers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball
              Maybe the game got pushed to next season. We owed Buffalo a return game after we played them in the backetbuster game during the 2011-2012 season and just played it last year. I do know SDSU tried to buy the game out and they said no. (obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                That should be a fun game. That will be the day before USD plays FGCU at the Pentagon. Just looked on ticketmaster and that game has only sold a few hundred tickets. I like that we play on Sunday.
                When the Jackrabbits release the schedule the tickets should go on sale?? Is Ticketmaster the only outlet to buy these tickets?
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Sat, Nov 28 South Dakota State Kansas City, Mo. (Muni) 12:05 PM
                  UMKC is back on the schedule this year.

Comment

The Gophers just released their schedule and play the Jacks at Williams Arena on Dec 8th.

Comment

So far the schedule isn't looking to bad:

Nov. 16: vs Weber State
                      Nov. 19: @ Illinois State(Cancun Challenge)
                      Nov. 21: @ TCU(Cancun Challenge
                      Nov. 24: vs Houston Baptist(Cancun Challenge)
                      Nov. 25: vs Rider or Cleveland State(Cancun Challenge)
                      Nov. 28: @ UMKC
                      Dec. 8: @ Minnesota
                      Dec. 13: vs UC Santa Barbara
                      Dec. 16: @ Texas Tech
                      Dec. 19: @ FGCU
                      Dec. 22: @ Weber State
                      Dec. 27: vs MTSU at Sioux Falls(Sanford Pentagon)
                      Last edited by SanDakotaState; 08-31-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

So far the schedule isn't looking to bad:

Nov. 16: vs Weber State
                        Nov. 19: @ Illinois State(Cancun Challenge)
                        Nov. 21: @ TCU(Cancun Challenge
                        Nov. 24: vs Houston Baptist(Cancun Challenge)
                        Nov. 25: vs Rider or Cleveland State(Cancun Challenge)
                        Nov. 28: vs UMKC
                        Dec. 8: @ Minnesota
                        Dec. 13: vs UC Santa Barbara
                        Dec. 16: @ Texas Tech
                        Dec. 19: @ FGCU
                        Dec. 22: @ Weber State
                        Dec. 27: vs MTSU at Sioux Falls(Sanford Pentagon)
                        We need some home games. UMKC is showing that game in Kansas City. Hopefully we can avoid Wayne St, but they will want a home game.

Comment

Dakota Wesleyan will travel to Frost Nov. 5th. I want to say that this game will count as a exhibition game for the Jacks.

Comment

What's the word? I can't remember a Men's schedule ever coming out this late. They are usually out before football starts, right?

Comment

Single game tickets are available beginning tomorrow. We do not have a men's schedule available. I wonder if the release for the men is tomorrow or we are getting a chance for some of the women's game only. They have said that the ticket information for the game at the Pentagon vs, Middle Tennessee St will be available shortly as the Pentagon and Ticketmaster will manage those tickets. SDSU season ticket holders will have some priority for that game.

Comment

The email I received says the complete schedules will be available on line beginning at 9:00 am today.

Comment

Working...
                                X