USD Wells Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Wells Fargo

Jones will play substantial minutes tonight. The players and Nagy couldn't care less about any other game then the one this evening. USD will have to commit at least a double team to slow Jones down. This frees up Cerveny, Green , and Beren to clean the glass on the weak side and will allow Andy and Derick to spot up for some open looks. Q, Gass, Wenig, DeJong, Melany, and Giever just need to play level-headed and not hurt the team.

USD needs this win to be confident about a regional bid (they lost in the NCC championship in Vermillion to SCSU in 2001 and were excluded from the regional). This gives them some added incentive. Jacks also need a win to improve their seeding and more importantly these players want the NCC tourney title. I expect the Jacks to come out ready to play. Can't speak for the Coyotes but I anticipate they will be ready. Should be fun. GO JACKS!!

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Ah, what could be better, a chance to avenge last week's loss, one last fight with USD, and maybe just maybe a chance to knock the Coyotes out of the post season, again! Its getting close to game time, lets get it on!

Go State, Screw the U! ;D

Comment

Now I know what could be better, Steve just told the guys back at the studio that Matt Jones is starting tonight! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go State!

Comment

I'm so ready for this game. Unfortunately I have tickets to the Gopher hockey game tonight, but I think I'm taking a radio so I can still listen to the game. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jones is starting!!  I wish I was there!!!  GO JACKS!!!

I hear the fans chanting "Lets go Rabbits".
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Good game thus far. Schantz struggling big time, missed shots and turnovers. Jones doing what he does. Beren in for Jones. Jacks up 11-6 with 15 min to go in the half.

Comment

Schantz really playing terrible, Moeller dominating Mueller, Green on the bench in foul trouble. Crowd really into the game. Jones resting for now. Jacks up 15-11 with 13 mins to play.

Comment

Schantz really, really playing terrible, has a 3-pointer blocked and turns the ball over later in the posession.  USD hits 3 while Moeller keeps on driving.  Need more consistent play.  Schantz is currently USD's best player.  Moeller misses a F.T.  Jacks up 16-14.

Comment

Guards are playing well, but we are missing too many easy shots. Good news is our depth should get to them in the second half.

Go Jacks!

Comment

Holy Sh$%! I didn't realize it was an early game. I'm still sitting at work! Gotta get home!!

Comment

Nice five point play for the Coyotes > SDSU 17 - USD 21.

Comment

USD is really shooting poorly, but all the calls going their way thus far.  Jacks have missed a lot of layups and are only 2-5 at the line.   This is not the start we needed.  Need to turn things around or USD is going to open up a lead.  Jacks clinging to an ugly 17-16 lead.  Wenig is in street clothes, this is probably a good thing.

Mueller hits a 3 and is fouled, they are getting all the calls.  Not a good situation.  Mueller misses F.T. and USD rebounds.  No heart or desire from the Jacks now down 21-17.  Giever guns up a 3 and misses (of course) not in the flow of the offense at all.  USD rebounds and is fouled.  USD is a much better team right now.  USD up 21-17.

Comment

Schantz is killing us, he can't hit anything. 6:15 to go SDSU 20 - USD 28

Comment

USD really playing well now.  Jacks doing nothing to prevent their offense.  Very disappointing.  Nagy cannot be happy and I am not.  USD now up 28-20 and will fall behind by more if they do not improve their play on both ends of the court.  Things are not going well against a lesser team (?).  King completes the 3-point play and USD leads 29-20.  Ugly thus far.

Hansen for 3 now 32-20, at lot like last weeks game.

Comment

It's a long game, Jackmd...don't lose heart yet...
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X