• Show
Clear All

Re: Idaho

Under 8 timeout ..

31-23 Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
      ESPN shows Daum has been in the game.. Is that correct? I thought he was scheduled to redshirt. What's up or is the ESPN box score wrong?
      No, that's wrong. He didn't even make the trip, I believe. He was in Brookings during the WBB game on Friday night.

Comment

Defense and rebounding have been awful so far. We're lucky to be this close against what is not exactly a great team. Pretty disappointing start.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          Well...anyone who played in small town South Dakota gyms growing up can appreciate the stage located next to the court.
          How about that scoreboard? Please tell me the real DI Idaho arena is undergoing construction and the team is only "borrowing" this high school gym until the work is done.

Jacks seem to have waken up a little.

Comment

It looks like the lines for the main bb court, 4 volleyball courts (1 going the direction of the bb court and 3 perpendicular) and 6 lanes for side baskets. Man, that's a lot of lines.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              It looks like the lines for the main bb court, 4 volleyball courts (1 going the direction of the bb court and 3 perpendicular) and 6 lanes for side baskets. Man, that's a lot of lines.
              Reminds me of the SDSU Fieldhouse or the BARN. Those were the days"

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                How about that scoreboard? Please tell me the real DI Idaho arena is undergoing construction and the team is only "borrowing" this high school gym until the work is done.

Jacks seem to have waken up a little.
                My question would be when the Jacks have to redo Frost where would the Jacks play? I can't believe that there isn't a better venue for the Vandals to play in...
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Getting killed on the boards.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                    I almost wish they had the college 3 point line on the sidecourts for maximum effect.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

35-29 Idaho with 3:04 left in the first half. Jacks ball after the timeout.

Idaho has 5 guys with 2 fouls.

Parks leads with 10pts, Flatten with 5pts

Comment

14 fouls to 7. The refs are keeping us in this game. Need to make shots.
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Cody Larson...smh. Flatten needs to play 25+ minutes. He's on the bench entirely too much.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Cody Larson...smh. Flatten needs to play 25+ minutes. He's on the bench entirely too much.
                            THIS. Get him out there for goodness sake.
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

7 turnovers for SDSU. Idaho has a bucketload of offensive boards. Nobody boxing anybody out.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It's hard to believe we are only down by 5 at the half.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X