Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho

Jacks play tonight at 8. Vandals are 1-0 with a win over Eastern Oregon 77-65. Haven't found any video yet.

Game notes: http://www.govandals.com//pdf9/29799...B_OEM_ID=17100

Re: Idaho

Game can be seen for free on the Big Sky TV website:

http://www.americaonesports.com/bigs...r.asp?aptid=41

All you have to do is make a log in account. The subscription is free.

I hope the team practiced free throws....

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      Jacks play tonight at 8. Vandals are 1-0 with a win over Eastern Oregon 77-65. Haven't found any video yet.

Game notes: http://www.govandals.com//pdf9/29799...B_OEM_ID=17100
      9:00 Central Time
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

They were 16-18, 7-9 in WAC last year.

Comment

So,i got the time wrong,didn't see where the video was offered, forgot to post their record last year. lol i suck!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            They were 16-18, 7-9 in WAC last year.
            WAC is down to 8 teams now. Has anyone heard if there is more plus or minus for that group? The Vandals were 7-6 at home last year. Home attendance averaged 1430. They played a number of young players in the first game. The starting lineup had 2 seniors, 2 freshmen, and a sophomore. The freshman at 6'7" was the big man. They have some more size but the minutes were all in single digits for those players. I hope the video link is good.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I hope the video link is good.
              The quality isn't good and the camera angle is terrible but at least it is a video. You can go back and watch Idaho's last game against Eastern Oregon and see what the video quality is like.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                The quality isn't good and the camera angle is terrible but at least it is a video. You can go back and watch Idaho's last game against Eastern Oregon and see what the video quality is like.

Like GoJacks.com has been a reliable video source to watch this year

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but GoJacks.com has been pretty reliable this year. They have had one mishap so far and it was snowing and 20 degrees out. Technology fails sometimes. It just happens. The basketball and the rest of the football video feeds have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    The best video the past couple of years has been The Indy Channel (RTV6) which was free for IUPUI games. They were showing most of the home games for men and women. It seems odd that some do a great job for free and many pay per views cannot deliver a good product. I have not used the gojacks feed since I am able to get to the home games. Also, many of the other schools have a free audio available through the athletic website while some find it is needed to charge for that line item as well. The guys who buy those services should demand some quality. Technology should be better than what you are reporting.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

There is also an android app you can use to watch the game on your mobile device. The Big Sky really has the act together in regards to making their sporting events accessible for fans.

Comment

Same lineup tonight? I wouldn't be surprised to see Flatten or Horstman inserted

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Same lineup tonight? I wouldn't be surprised to see Flatten or Horstman inserted
                          I think Horstman started at Buffalo. Also starting were Larson, Bittle, Parks, and Tellinghuisen.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            I think Horstman started at Buffalo. Also starting were Larson, Bittle, Parks, and Tellinghuisen.
                            Yeah Horstman did start at Buffalo. I would like to see Flatten instead of Telly in the starting lineup for tonight's game and see how that goes.

Comment

Where is this game being played? The visual on the video feed is very different than pictures of their basketball court I see online. This court has more lines than I've ever seen before. Jeebus.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X