• Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    We have gone to #3.
    Carpal tunnel?

Comment

Finished hr and 10...will resume the battle later....already reported,by Old Hare...we're #3 now 66%,the Summit League Has Ark. State "surrounded",maybe they'll surrender
      We'll never catch the Bison or Ark St ,they're voting as much or more than we are and they have a huge cushion.Next rounds when everyone starts even again,we'll see what they've got then.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-13-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Carpal tunnel?
        I see the bison are today's leader. There may be some paronoia.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not bragging but my kid's #6thfan tweet has been retweeted more than 50 times. My point is that obviously the students are becoming more aware and think that their tweets and retweets are helping- which they are- however we need some sort of education program to let them know that only 1 tweet per person per day counts. I notice that the university twitter and facebook accounts are supporting the cause but they need to direct their audiences to the website voting which is much more effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

They must have dang near caught us Yesterday then.I knew they were voting more than us,but we have really let off the gas a little lately.We'll be ready come Sunday for the elite eight round.

Nobodys going to surprise us , we must figure just because they aren't a good voting team earlier that they will continue that,we must assume the opposite and not take anyone too lightly,until we beat them and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
              Not bragging but my kid's #6thfan tweet has been retweeted more than 50 times. My point is that obviously the students are becoming more aware and think that their tweets and retweets are helping- which they are- however we need some sort of education program to let them know that only 1 tweet per person per day counts. I notice that the university twitter and facebook accounts are supporting the cause but they need to direct their audiences to the website voting which is much more effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Agree, but education can come in 2nd round (or right before). The students apparently have taken to this, lets not burn them out on voting online during this round. We have 3rd place and should be able to keep it. Lets not start to get paranoid (not accusing you) like some other fan group if we are not in the top spot every day.

Comment

Paranoia? Hardly. We are just a li'l too competitive. We are a lock for the round and most likely a lock for #1, but we also want #1 votes per day...it's how we roll. Now pardon me while I go find Hammersmith and kick him in the nuts for inviting you guys.

Comment

Being #3 ,if no one but the Bison and Ark St are #1 and #2 (pretty safe bet) ....and we stay #3 in the daily vote count total,we should be able to safely assume no ones gaining on us and we are strengthening our position.

Comment

Paranoia? Hardly. We are just a li'l too competitive. We are a lock for the round and most likely a lock for #1, but we also want #1 votes per day...it's how we roll. Now pardon me while I go find Hammersmith and kick him in the nuts for inviting you guys.
                    Competitive? Since this contest is in reference to basketball...nope not going to go there. Non-smack thread.

Comment

Plus , the only home sporting event in Fargo today is womens basketball , so we know all of Bisonville has the entire evening to devote to voting.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Competitive? Since this contest is in reference to basketball...nope not going to go there. Non-smack thread.
                        Oh you, you are walking a very fine line there mister!

Comment

We have a group of people that all went to State together & still have a reunion every summer in Brookings to act like we are 21 again. I will have the info on our facebook page prior to the next round. That should bring about 35 or so new dedicated voters, minus a few of the unfortunate spouses who went to USD.

Comment

Originally posted by wcrabbit View Post
                            We have a group of people that all went to State together & still have a reunion every summer in Brookings to act like we are 21 again. I will have the info on our facebook page prior to the next round. That should bring about 35 or so new dedicated voters, minus a few of the unfortunate spouses who went to USD.
                            Just voted until we lost a percent. we should all do that 4 or 5 times today.

Comment

Over on Bisonville , someone did a numbers analysis and estimates that we cast 23,500 votes on Tuesday and 24,000 yesterday !

Comment

how exactly would they have a basis to make that claim? is there a link to his/her math? I mean they may be right.
                                I know I vote for about 15min and then we seem to lose a percent from our total to get to where we were yesterday. but that does not count whoever else is voting? btw I still got a good -4 to -5 percent in me.

Comment

Working...
                                X