• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Wife and I are still at it.

Comment

Originally posted by boilerjack View Post
      We should be able to hit #5 pretty easy. Who's with me? Nobody is running out of steam are they?
      Working on it!

Comment

Bison fans getting a tad bit nervous. Starting going in today and have voted for a solid 4-41/2 hours today. If we keep voting like this, SDSU might be at #1 by end of voting period. Lets pass the Bison!
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Looks like they will be announcing how to vote during the womens game on thursday
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Do we get to write off this $10000 on our taxes?
            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

You got me for 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Is this a dead period? I feel like we should have moved passed NMSU by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Remember, NMSU is an hour earlier...which means their prime time follows ours. I'll be voting in the morning before they get going, but we will just have to wait and see. I believe the top vote getters we are facing now, are there because they were outvoting the others. We've passed a lot of people who were voting less than us, but that narrows as we get to the top. We don't know how big the gap was. We will just have to keep going!!

Comment

When we get to the future rounds,we'll be like a voting machine so fine tuned,so magnificent...no one will be able to stay with us.

Unleash the Kracken!

Comment

Early results we are in 1st place for the day (Wednesday). Nice work everyone!! Keep it going.

Comment

Good to see you on board UWM. Doesn't look like we are going to catch the Lobos tonight, although I'm going to go a little longer. I expected the top schools to have a gap and we are running into it. But if we keep #1 in voting, we WILL catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          Good to see you on board UWM. Doesn't look like we are going to catch the Lobos tonight, although I'm going to go a little longer. I expected the top schools to have a gap and we are running into it. But if we keep #1 in voting, we WILL catch up.
                          can't do much during work day, so fulfilling my share during late night.

Comment

Put in another hr,Red % METER was 66% ,I ended at 64%,from 65 to 64,I bet I alone put in a hundred votes....so 1% is at least that much or more depending on if anyone else was voting.It took a long time to change,obviously,when more are voting and the votes are pouring in ,it changes faster.

Lets get that daily meter changing to green as soon as we can.Two days in a row we are #1 for daily vote total,were gaining on those ahead of us and distancing ourselves from those behind us.We are working against the gap that exists between them and us though,whatever it is.

Next round,stay in the lead,everyone is going to go for the lead the first couple days,that way you know exactly where you are....ahead.and everyone else trailing.I think whoever jumps out into the lead will have the best chance to win it,remember, subsequent rounds are only six days long each rd.Four more rds of 6 days each,another 24 days,maybe it would be better for everyone to vote enough to just maintain our spot and everyone rest up for that marathon.Why knock yourself out when we are pretty well assured of advancing at this point.It means nothing more monetarily to win this rd.Just a thought.Remember,Rds start at 12:00 am.,so I'm just about sure some school is going to try and jump out into a huge lead as everyone else sleeps.

Championship rd is going to be brutal,might be day/night affair,will feel sorry for the runner up.Two schools are going to fight hard for $100,000.00.
                            Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-12-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Good morning Jackrabbit Land...another day...a Jackrabbit Day!! Here we go again. Not sure how the next week goes. Hammersmith said something about brackets, so not sure whether the next round is just top eight finishers, or if it matches up schools 1-16, etc. Guess we will find out...but that's next week. For now, have been at it awhile, and we are now #5...a good way to start the day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                                Good morning Jackrabbit Land...another day...a Jackrabbit Day!! Here we go again. Not sure how the next week goes. Hammersmith said something about brackets, so not sure whether the next round is just top eight finishers, or if it matches up schools 1-16, etc. Guess we will find out...but that's next week. For now, have been at it awhile, and we are now #5...a good way to start the day!!
                                I know it may seem odd, but I can literally vote faster on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X