Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Yup...and #1 seeds don't play until Monday. Pretty important this year to be one of the top two seeds...

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...pionship/index
    I realize some people will think I'm crazy , but the 2 seed could be a better situation than the 1. You get a tune-up game against the lowest seed and then get a day off before the semis. The 1 seed doesn't play for 10 days and then comes in cold against the winner of the 4/5 game which could be a pretty good team that has some momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I realize some people will think I'm crazy , but the 2 seed could be a better situation than the 1. You get a tune-up game against the lowest seed and then get a day off before the semis. The 1 seed doesn't play for 10 days and then comes in cold against the winner of the 4/5 game which could be a pretty good team that has some momentum.
      Great point.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Agree. 1 seed will have a much tougher 1st game opponent. Granted, will be in the semis. I'm selfish and want to see the Jacks win as many as possible in SF. I'm hoping for the 2 seed. Long way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Tonight's game will NOT be on Midco Sports Net due to the blizzard. Midco's truck could not make it to Brookings. Not sure if it will be on the Jackrabbit Extra. I assume it will, but have no first hand information on that.

Comment

dang it. was really looking forward to it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Tonight's game will NOT be on Midco Sports Net due to the blizzard. Midco's truck could not make it to Brookings. Not sure if it will be on the Jackrabbit Extra. I assume it will, but have no first hand information on that.
              CRAP!

Comment

Betting line in the KC Star this morning - Jacks by 9, Bison by 11!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Gojacks.com says the game can be "seen and heard" on Jackrabbit Extra. That's where I will be.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209374931

Comment

I'm 50/50 on traveling from Dell Rapids to Brookings tonight. I-29 near Baltic & Dells is not good....but when I look at the D.O.T. cams on safetravelusa.com for the Brookings area, it looks pretty good. Anybody out there have any I-29 updates?
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      I'm 50/50 on traveling from Dell Rapids to Brookings tonight. I-29 near Baltic & Dells is not good....but when I look at the D.O.T. cams on safetravelusa.com for the Brookings area, it looks pretty good. Anybody out there have any I-29 updates?
                      Couple big wrecks down by SF according to Keloland. Think your nuts if you head up to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Couple big wrecks down by SF according to Keloland. Think your nuts if you head up to the game!

Just pulled into Brookings...roads and visibility were fine from Dells north. But yes, I am bat**** crazy...that was determined shortly after birth... 😉
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Blizzard takes out Midco and the wind takes out my home internet feed! I'm stuck with my phone and the good ol' radio tonight.

Comment

Jacks 17 leathernecks 15. Necks shooting really well from deep damnit

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

21-18 SDSU at the under 8 timeout ... Leathernecks are hot from deep early on to keep them in the game.

Comment

30-24 SDSU, 3:21 left in the half.

SDSU: 48%, WIU: 50%, 5-8 from 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X