BASKETBALL RECRUITING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BASKETBALL RECRUITING

Replying to 1979's statement about Grimsrud from Sisseton. Athletic? Yes she is 6'2, but struggles running up and down the court and REALLY lacks strength. Her advantage is her long arms, but also lacks a jump shot from outside10ft. I beleive she is on a Briggs Scholarship without any basketball financial help, so she is very intellegent. Johnston is not out anything if she gets stronger and becomes a player. Another recruit this year is Isha Vanterpool from Huron who IS athletic but needs to work on college strength.

Comment

• Re: BASKETBALL RECRUITING

Originally posted by sdsu_reuben
      Replying to 1979's statement about Grimsrud from Sisseton. Athletic? Yes she is 6'2, but struggles running up and down the court and REALLY lacks strength. Her advantage is her long arms, but also lacks a jump shot from outside10ft. I beleive she is on a Briggs Scholarship without any basketball financial help, so she is very intellegent. Johnston is not out anything if she gets stronger and becomes a player. Another recruit this year is Isha Vanterpool from Huron who IS athletic but needs to work on college strength.
      Excellent info, welcome to the board reuben. I'm hoping with the school year starting more people will be exposed to the board. Someone on campus get the word out. The more the merrier even if they're idiots from UNO.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X