• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruits

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
    Anyone hear if LOI's are trickling in?
    JackrabbitBasketball@JackrabbitHoops10m
    We would like to officially welcome @_Dregotthejuice @R_Telly3 @dauminator24 @IanTheisen to the Jackrabbit family!

Terry Vandrovec@TerryVandrovec50m
    .@JackrabbitHoops has received the 4 expected letters of intent. The class: @IanTheisen, @dauminator24, @R_Telly3 and @_Dregotthejuice.

all done and dusted - onto the Class of 2015!

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
      Anyone hear if LOI's are trickling in?

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209306467
      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Looks like a very good class.
        This space for lease.

Comment

An update. According to the Osseo Twitter page, Ian Theisen broke the Osseo career scoring record last night and went over 1,000 rebounds for his career. That's a pretty big accomplishment at a school the size/success of Osseo.

Comment

Michael Daum from Kimball.NE. had 37 point and 17 rebound last night.

Comment

Chad White has been dismal.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Smack in a non-smack thread? 😈😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                  Smack in a non-smack thread? 

I thought I was in the game thread when I posted that. I don't think that's smack either way.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    I thought I was in the game thread when I posted that. I don't think that's smack either way.
                    No not smack but a statement of fact, which no one knows better than Chad White. The guy has to be feeling bad, or if its senioritis then we got a bigger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      No not smack but a statement of fact, which no one knows better than Chad White. The guy has to be feeling bad, or if its senioritis then we got a bigger problem.
                      Chads career will be remembered for his couple buzzer beaters last year and thats about it. Maybe he will prove that wrong in the next couple months.

Comment

Chad has had a nice career, but I feel like coming out of high school he would be a better player than he is. I don't want to say disappointed because he has had some games where he was on and has hit some big shots just felt like he would become be a better player.
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Daum set a school record with 41 points Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                            Smack in a non-smack thread? 

Not smack, since it seems to me that pretty much everybody's thinking the same thing, more or less. Off-topic in this thread, however.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                              Daum set a school record with 41 points Saturday night.

According to T.V., Reed Tellinghuisen scored 51 in a game last week on 19/25 shooting with 8 3's.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Here is an article on Mike Daum

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/RvAU-rA...ch-madness.htm
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X