@ UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ UNO

I checked with the ITC (local cable) and they do not have the game on any of their feeds. The Midco outfit is the primary on this feed.
    Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Any word on whether this game will be on FCS? Wasn't listed on DirectTV as of this morning. My hopes are not real high.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I went when SDSU played USD must have been a confrence tourney or something their. So it was one of our last D-2 games down there probably and it was bad anyway to slice it. However the building it self i though was kind of cool as a gym, but not a college basketball facility by any means.
      I was at that game as well.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        I was at that game as well.
        It must have been you, me and 10 other old guys.didn't seem like a lot of people at all. I think usd won that one.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Tyler M. says Wolters says he's at 90% tonight. Bittle not expected to play, unless something changed today. On the radio show on Monday, Nagy said Bittle would be cleared by this weekend and play in the SL tournament.

Comment

So this thread will function as the GDT?

Fiegen hits hits first hook. Good start for him.

Dykstra scores after a UNO miss.

4-0 Jacks.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

7-0 SDSU. 18:30 in first half.

Comment

Nice start. Fiegen and Dykstra both get on the board early. White with 6. Good defense on the other end (Carlson already has taken a charge and blocked a shot).

Comment

Sounds like a decent contingent of 'rabbit fans in the stands.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

White playing really well. 8pts less than 5mins in
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Under 16 TO.

Jacks up 12-5.

Comment

Nate does not look too bad. He's made some nice passes and could easily have 5-6 assists if the others would make their wide-open shots. I hope we can get a run here and pull away.

Good to see Heemstra and Horstman early. Hope to see Nate over on that bench a little tonight.

Comment

Cannot watch the game,am listening to Tyler. Is either team playing any defense ? Also sounds like Nagy is loosening up the substitution pattern.

Comment

Let's maintain and extend a double-digit lead, gentlemen . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

White having a big night. Has 11 so far. Jacks up 33-19. Heemstra with 6.

Comment

I'd say that the Jacks are playing decent defense. The pace of the game is just leading to a lot of possessions. The Jacks are getting shots quickly on their end so Omaha is getting a lot of chances. I'm pretty happy with what I am seeing so far.

USD up on IUPUI 47-38 @ halftime. Lots of points there.

Comment

Working...
                                X