@ UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ UNO

SDSU will probably be wearing their home white jerseys since UNO is wearing there black away jerseys because of "blackout"
    Last edited by SanDakotaState; 02-27-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Anything to make the team feel more like they are at Frost....

I'm definitely concerned about this game. If Nate is 100%, we should take care of business without much trouble (but I also thought that about USD and CSUB). If he is still stiff we might be hoping for help from USD when they face WIU on Saturday. UNO has won 6 of their last 8 but they also have yet to defeat any of the top-4 Summit teams.

Comment

FYI, the game is still not listed on my DirecTV channel guide, here in KC.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think they are calling it a blackout, because the seats are black - not because the people in the seats will wear black. They've averaged 892 fans during their last two games. 1,200 fans came to their game against Oakland and that is the high water mark since Christmas. If the Rabbit fans come dressed in blue and yellow, we could make it a colorful arena. (Sorry for the smack, I couldn't resist!)

Comment

Ralston Arena,where the game is, shows an address of 7300 Q St. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              Ralston Arena,where the game is, shows an address of 7300 Q St. Go Jacks!!
              About a mile or so from Brewsky's Roy. See you tomorrow!

Comment

http://www.ralstonarena.com/events/d...bracketbusters

Comment

Seats behind the Jacks for $17. Beer $1 and hot dogs $1 are available before the game. A Jacks victory for the conference championship-Priceless. This would be a good game to be there.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Leaving Dells in 2 hrs. Time to clinch this thing!
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Nice write-up in todays Omaha paper:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013022...ing-jackrabbit

Had hopes of going tonight, but our school qualified for the State Boys BB tourney next week in Lincoln - Good Luck Rabbits - take care of business!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                        Nice write-up in todays Omaha paper:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013022...ing-jackrabbit
                        Yes, nice coverage there. Several interesting points were brought up within:

-SDSU opened up a 30 point lead on UNO in the first half in Brookings.

-
                        That game was near the end of a long stretch of 37 days with no home games for UNO.

-SDSU did not win a Summit road game for 2 years and UNO has 3 road wins this year.

The way UNO started out, I thought they might be the new Centenary of the Summit. That is definitely not the case. They can still have an effect on this year's standings and should be a factor in the Conference race next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          Yes, nice coverage there. Several interesting points were brought up within:

-SDSU opened up a 30 point lead on UNO in the first half in Brookings.

-
                          That game was near the end of a long stretch of 37 days with no home games for UNO.

-SDSU did not win a Summit road game for 2 years and UNO has 3 road wins this year.

The way UNO started out, I thought they might be the new Centenary of the Summit. That is definitely not the case. They can still have an effect on this year's standings and should be a factor in the Conference race next year.
                          I talked to someone affiliated with UNO over the weekend. He seemed quite confident that UNO would be a force in both men's and women's basketball in teh very near future. Basically explained that Trev Alberts has every motivation to make sure they are. You don't cut premier DII programs in FB and wrestling and not have a plan to ramp up the other money makers in men's BB and hockey.

UNO will be a factor in the Summit league race next year for sure. Their top 4 or 5 guys are Jr's and So's so each will be back next year. They have a brand new facility and a lot of money for BB now that FB is gone. This is a good thing for the Summit.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Ralston is a temporary home, apparently. UNO is planning an $80 million on-campus hockey/volleyball/basketball arena.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It appears that Ralston is the new venue.
                              http://www.ralstonarena.com/arena-in...vent-scrapbook

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Ralston is a temporary home, apparently. UNO is planning an $80 million on-campus hockey/volleyball/basketball arena.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

from the uno site
                                http://omavs.com/sports/2011/10/12/M...px?path=mbball

Comment

Working...
                                X