Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I've never even heard of T-Pain, by the way.
    T pain is when you stop really fast on your bike and crotch yourself.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      T pain is when you stop really fast on your bike and crotch yourself.
      T-Pain was actually very good. Sounded like any other singer but had the hits to back him up. I no longer say T-Pain is only good for autotune.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        That was the best game that Nate Wolters has EVER played at SDSU and I'm not even sure it's that close. I'm glad I witnessed that.
        Lorenzo Romar may beg to differ
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Congrats guys...good win for you guys...oof...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Congrats guys...good win for you guys...oof...
            At least you beat usd. If that makes you feel better.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

At least you beat usd. If that makes you feel better.
              Hahahaha...that's good. Somehow I see this is foreshadowing seasons to come. I keep hearing how we are young...and it makes me think why are we young? Me thinks the cupboard was bare. I don't see us being great next year...maybe another third place finish. Hope I am wrong.

Anyway, enough of my views on Da Bison...congrats to the Jacks. Good luck with the rest of the season and good luck in the tourney...hope you guys can take it and make the Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                Hahahaha...that's good. Somehow I see this is foreshadowing seasons to come. I keep hearing how we are young...and it makes me think why are we young? Me thinks the cupboard was bare. I don't see us being great next year...maybe another third place finish. Hope I am wrong.

Anyway, enough of my views on Da Bison...congrats to the Jacks. Good luck with the rest of the season and good luck in the tourney...hope you guys can take it and make the Dance.
                I honestly see SDSU and NDSU fighting for first the next 2 years. You guys are young, welcome to our world for the last 6 years. Anyway, you guys are in third and really are doing it with out much upperclassman making a difference. Braun is a stud, you got height and good post play and Felt can be deadly when he shoots more then a couple shots a game. you guys swept oakland and USD, we split with um, so your doing alright. I really do think it will be us and Oakland just a half step behind.

Comment

I honestly see SDSU and NDSU fighting for first the next 2 years. You guys are young, welcome to our world for the last 6 years. Anyway, you guys are in third and really are doing it with out much upperclassman making a difference. Braun is a stud, you got height and good post play and Felt can be deadly when he shoots more then a couple shots a game. you guys swept oakland and USD, we split with um, so your doing alright. I really do think it will be us and Oakland just a half step behind.
                  Dont forget Lawarence Alexander, he no slouch either. He nailed a bunch of threes last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Dont forget Lawarence Alexander, he no slouch either. He nailed a bunch of threes last night.
                    If/once he gets a left hand, he has the potential to be a first team all-conference selection, IMO.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08
                      Although, to be honest, NDSU might drop to 4th or 5th in the next couple weeks and SDSU won't see them during the tourney.
                      I did not think it was possible for OU to jump up to #3 due to NDSU owning the tie-breaker, but things have changed. The pressure will be on. OU has the USD/UMKC road trip and NDSU will have to avenge an early-season loss to WIU (as well as face the unpredictable IUPUI).

I'm not sure who I would rather see the Jacks face in Sioux Falls. After seeing how they matched up against Wolters last night, it is hard not to go with NDSU. We could have won that game by 35+ very easily. However, that whole 3rd matchup of the season thing makes me nervous. I just hope we make it to the second round... baby steps!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        I read it on Bisonville earlier, but this was my first time seeing it in person: their switching on all screens lead to so many mismatches it was ridiculous. The fact that they didn't make an adjustment was mind bottling.
                        Bjorklund was guarding Nate on several of his drives. Yeah... that's not a good matchup.

I agree with everybody on Braun. Alexander is good, too.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

A regular season sweep vs. our biggest rival always feels good. Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            I did not think it was possible for OU to jump up to #3 due to NDSU owning the tie-breaker, but things have changed. The pressure will be on. OU has the USD/UMKC road trip and NDSU will have to avenge an early-season loss to WIU (as well as face the unpredictable IUPUI).

I'm not sure who I would rather see the Jacks face in Sioux Falls. After seeing how they matched up against Wolters last night, it is hard not to go with NDSU. We could have won that game by 35+ very easily. However, that whole 3rd matchup of the season thing makes me nervous. I just hope we make it to the second round... baby steps!
                            Does not matter who we play, it will be a 3rd matchup of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              He nailed uncontested 3's long after the outcome had been decided.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08
                                When he was starting to get hot towards the end of the game it got me a little worried. SDSU doesn't need that guy to gain any confidence against them going forward. I understand the main starters weren't out there, but it's still worth noting. This game really reminded me of the first USD game. They came out and just took it to them right away and NDSU didn't know what to do. I really hope SDSU comes prepared to play NDSU during the tournament because they're going to see a totally different Bison team. Although, to be honest, NDSU might drop to 4th or 5th in the next couple weeks and SDSU won't see them during the tourney.

I really don't want SDSU to face IUPUI during the first round of the tournament. Here's the updated standings below.

Oral Roberts 15-1 -- 23-5
                                South Dakota State 12-3 2.5 20-7
                                North Dakota State 9-6 5.5 16-9
                                Oakland 8-7 6.5 14-13
                                Southern Utah 8-8 7 13-13
                                Western Illinois 7-8 7.5 13-11
                                IUPUI 5-10 9.5 11-16
                                IPFW 4-11 10.5 10-15
                                South Dakota 4-11 10.5 9-15
                                UMKC 4-11 10.5 10-17
                                Those are the standings before last night. NDSU and Oakland now tied, IUPUI now 2 games up on IPFW

Comment

Working...
                                X