NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU

Wolters has had some sick plays, but that reverse layup may qualify as tuberculosis.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Griff and Nate pulled, to good ovation. Both Zach's in.

Jacks lead 70-44 at 7:10 left.

Nate's been out since 12+ min left.

Comment

That's it... 80-56... Nater nated solid tonight.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Nater had so many moves tonight its a wonder if the Bisons jocks are on straight

Comment

Nate ested the last thirteen minutes of the game because it just wasn't fair to have him on the floor when he was that hot. He probably could have hae 50 tonight.

Comment

No excuses...SDSU is much, much better than the Bison. You guys have a very good team! Congrats on a hell of a win.

Comment

Good win.

Comment

I hope we do not meet the Bison again in SF. Its tough to beat any team three in a row, especially after the kerblastification tonight. I think they might feel revenge if we had a rematch. Lets save that for next year.

Comment

Two bids for the Summit? Kriens says don’t plan on it

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2012/02...nt-plan-on-it/
                    Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
                    Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

I read it on Bisonville earlier, but this was my first time seeing it in person: their switching on all screens lead to so many mismatches it was ridiculous. The fact that they didn't make an adjustment was mind bottling.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        I hope we do not meet the Bison again in SF. Its tough to beat any team three in a row, especially after the kerblastification tonight. I think they might feel revenge if we had a rematch. Lets save that for next year.
                        May be true when the games are close and hard fought. Nagy called our guys off early and let things play out. It was anticlimactic and an afterthought. Jacks had it won at the half. This game is already forgotten about.

NDSU played as poorly as SDSU did at USD. Difference, SDSU is way better than NDSU and USD.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I read it on Bisonville earlier, but this was my first time seeing it in person: their switching on all screens lead to so many mismatches it was ridiculous. The fact that they didn't make an adjustment was mind bottling.
                          Yes. I couldn't believe they kept switching on Nate. It was layup after layup.
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            That was some poor coaching. Bjorkland ended up guarding Nate a few times,which was the king of mismatches. I couldn't figure out what they were trying to do on offense in the first half either. 3 dribbles and pickup the ball....

Comment

Yes, the Bison looked zastrow tonight. Although some of the plays Nate made cannot be described, you have to see them to understand.

Zastrow is synonymous to awful.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Way to go Jacks! Nater sure did Nate!

Comment

Working...
                                X