• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I think this is bull crap.
    Nope
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Yeah it does. We got whupped last night. Enjoy rubbing the salt while you can. What comes around goes around.

I didn't rub it in, read my post originally, just posted a observation i witnessed last night
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Nope
        So you are saying this one bad choice is going to ruin the men's basketball season for years to come. And oh sH*t we dont get those freshman kids from pierre. Who cares? One person does not make a team, and you should know that by now. Whether info is true or not does not matter as far as I am concerned.

Comment

So you are saying this one bad choice is going to ruin the men's basketball season for years to come. And oh sH*t we dont get those freshman kids from pierre. Who cares? One person does not make a team, and you should know that by now. Whether info is true or not does not matter as far as I am concerned.

Ok seriously? Go back and read my post. All I said is what happened in his recruiting process and I agreed that it would probably affect these other two players' recruiting. Nothing else.

Where did I say this choice is going to ruin the men's basketball season for years to come? Where did I even say SDSU won't get the freshman kids? Where did I say that this one person makes a team?

Your rants are starting to get ridiculous and I'm a little offended in how you decided to twist my post into something else. Again, GO BACK AND READ MY POST.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            I think you better drop some respect for your coach, he let the players quit, there was a point with 5 minutes or so left that they didn't even run after the ball.

And who in the hell fouls a player with 1 second left on the shot clock?? I watched Nagy after that and he didn't say anything to the kid that did it.

SDSU was not prepared at all for this game, that is all on the coaching
            In all fairness to the coach, Wolters and Moss missed practice on Thursday due to illness, and I suspect they were not 100 percent. This was reported in Terry V, blog. But I do not know how much impact this had, and not being prepared is not an excuse but a painful reality to fans like myself. I am done talking about his game.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Ok seriously? Go back and read my post. All I said is what happened in his recruiting process and I agreed that it would probably affect these other two players' recruiting. Nothing else.

Where did I say this choice is going to ruin the men's basketball season for years to come? Where did I even say SDSU won't get the freshman kids? Where did I say that this one person makes a team?

Your rants are starting to get ridiculous and I'm a little offended in how you decided to twist my post into something else. Again, GO BACK AND READ MY POST.
              No need to re-read your post, your implications are very plain. Rants? Who is ranting? Not me. Who knows where these two guys you mentioned are going to college. They got some time so why hang on Nagy for picking Cordova over Tveidt. Thats what it is all about? Am I correct?

Comment

No need to re-read your post, your implications are very plain. Rants? Who is ranting? Not me. Who knows where these two guys you mentioned are going to college. They got some time so why hang on Nagy for picking Cordova over Tveidt. Thats what it is all about? Am I correct?
                What implications? I said what happened in his recruiting and then stated that it would probably affect the other two. Basically Tveidt wasn't happy the way it went down because of all the pressure put on him. What else did I say?

I just don't understand where this stuff came from about ruining the men's basketball team and about a one man team?

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                  Truth hurt??
                  Another "truth": You're seventh in the Summit. If it weren't for a team transitioning down two levels to the Division Whatever and another one who lost to that team, you'd be second from last.

Hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by mgbison View Post
                    The reason why Wright does good against SDSU is because SDSU is less athletic than us and SDSU doesn't have any athletic big guys. Wright is too skinny to play down low against the rest of the conference, but sdsu doesn't have any big guys that can stop him.

The funny thing is NDSU and SDSU have the exact opposite problems. You guys have a stud pg (which we need) and we have young athletic post players (which you need).
                    Actually our problems aren't exactly opposite.

SDSU has 18 wins, NDSU has 14.

NDSU has had two straight losing conference seasons. We also don't have that problem.

Congratulations on beating SDSU. You still had a bad conference season.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Actually our problems aren't exactly opposite.

SDSU has 18 wins, NDSU has 14.

NDSU has had two straight losing conference seasons. We also don't have that problem.

Congratulations on beating SDSU. You still had a bad conference season.
                      Congrats on that great 10-8 season...the pinnacle of success! Lol

Comment

When it's all said and done nobody cares which place you finish in the summit league. People remember which teams win the conference tourney and go to the big dance.

Comment

Well after that performance last night, all I can say to any Bison fan that I perceive as gloating or talking a little smack is:

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Clint Sargent, a career 41% shooter, has shot 26% against the Bison in the seven games he has played against them.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Another "truth": You're seventh in the Summit. If it weren't for a team transitioning down two levels to the Division Whatever and another one who lost to that team, you'd be second from last.

Hurt?
                              nope, I never said we were good, but have been better than SDSU twice this season and 8 before that. That team Nagy brought out last night would have been rolled by UND
                              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by mgbison View Post
                                When it's all said and done nobody cares which place you finish in the summit league. People remember which teams win the conference tourney and go to the big dance.

This is 100% true

Comment

Working...
                                X