Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Bison are really show offing now and showing the Jacks up. Lossing respect from any of you guys yet that sometimes support the bison. totally lost my respect. they are now below ORU
    I was surprised by the chanting when the game was so much in hand. But oh well.

Looking back, we've had to play up there for Woodside & Co SR night and again for Tviedt's....and they won't play in Frost for Wolters SR night. Bad luck right there. I think if we played on road at beginning of year and they played at Frost 2nt we'd be 2-0 against them.

Oh well. We're a better team w/ a bright future. I hope the kids remember the chanting they heard 2nt. Will Bizun fans stick around to chant aginst us after they lose to ORU on Sat?

Comment

Originally posted by mnbison View Post
      Yep and SDSU lost to NDSU twice, so what's your point. If you guys were on the other end of this thing you'd all be begging Nagy to pour it on. What do you want Tviedt to do, take a shot clock violation? How about complain about the Jacks defense for giving him all those open looks rather than point the finger at NDSU. Good luck in Sioux Falls.
      Yeah,you're up by 27 with 1 1/2 minutes left and your starters are playing against the end of our bench and shooting threes - a shot clock violation might have turned the game around. Saul and Finkbeiner must have went to the same school of coaching.

Comment

Ah, but the Nazi UFO show is on now.

"And when we go close to it, it just sort of exploded . . . "
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good news: It's one game
          Bad news: It was the Gloaters of the North.
          Good news: They're still seventh
          Bad news: We could have been third.

Keep the faith, folks. This, too, shall pass, and the pain tonight will feed the euphoria when it does. They're not that good. Tonight, we were that bad.

Comment

It would be interesting to be able to watch practice for the next week.

Comment

night all going to go watch inception with my daughter hope it is a good show... I need one tonight.

Comment

Calipari wants players to stop excuses

"You've got to want it worse, bottom line."

Do this year's Jackrabbits want it? Or are they satisfied with what they've done this year?
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  That sounds like a good idea. I'm going to do that.

Comment

C'mon classless. This is college sports, not 5th grade basketball. You score as many points as you can. It was senior night, good for tveidt.

Like I said earlier, sdsu needs to get a couple of athletic post players, not post players who want to shoot 3's all the time.

I see the future of the summit going through the Dakotas.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Monday practice... run run run run run now shoot... hire a couple of football players to hang of of them and taunt them and dress them in green... did i mention RUN RUN RUN

Comment

Originally posted by mnbison View Post
                        Yep and SDSU lost to NDSU twice, so what's your point. If you guys were on the other end of this thing you'd all be begging Nagy to pour it on. What do you want Tviedt to do, take a shot clock violation? How about complain about the Jacks defense for giving him all those open looks rather than point the finger at NDSU. Good luck in Sioux Falls.
                        Against WIU on our senior night, Nagy pulled Moss, Sargent, and Tivis at 3:06. I don't recall anyone begging Nagy to pour it on.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                          I was surprised by the chanting when the game was so much in hand. But oh well.

Looking back, we've had to play up there for Woodside & Co SR night and again for Tviedt's....and they won't play in Frost for Wolters SR night. Bad luck right there. I think if we played on road at beginning of year and they played at Frost 2nt we'd be 2-0 against them.

Oh well. We're a better team w/ a bright future. I hope the kids remember the chanting they heard 2nt. Will Bizun fans stick around to chant aginst us after they lose to ORU on Sat?
                          Yes SDSU has a bright future, some good young players no question about it but don't count the Bison out just yet. Check the box score for Wright, Braun, Felt and Bjorkland, all freshman. Should be some good games down the road. NDSU needs a true point guard, but the future looks pretty good for the Bison too. Hey, I meant it when I said good luck in Sioux Falls, this was only one game.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbison View Post
                            C'mon classless. This is college sports, not 5th grade basketball. You score as many points as you can. It was senior night, good for tveidt.

Like I said earlier, sdsu needs to get a couple of athletic post players, not post players who want to shoot 3's all the time.

I see the future of the summit going through the Dakotas.
                            Why dont you join the classy folks at Bisonville and leave us to cry in our beer.

Comment

We needed better ball movement.

From the opening tip, Sargent and Wolters were trying to win this thing all by themselves.

When we move the ball around the perimeter, we're tough to beat. We can rebound better despite our small size when we work the ball around, we are in a better position to get back on D, everything just works better. Then, once things are rolling, Nate can start taking it to the rack.

It would be really interesting to know how many passes on average we have before a shot for the season and for tonight.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                Against WIU on our senior night, Nagy pulled Moss, Sargent, and Tivis at 3:06. I don't recall anyone begging Nagy to pour it on.
                                Winners get to decide how to celebrate.

If you don't like how people choose to celebrate, work harder at beating them.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X