NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

If Nagy doesn't go out and bring in for next year a couple of 6'8"+ beasts after this, maybe people should start calling for his head . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by StefaniGermanotta View Post
      Have you looked at the score? They totally deserve to in all honesty.
      Because you don't like the other team is no reason to shove it in their faces. the Jacks wouldn't because our coaches don't think that way. and more than a few others wouldn't either. shows no class. I know you still got to play the game but you run the clock and don't drain threes because you can. you go for two at the end of the shot clock when you know the other team doesn't have a chance to catch back up.

totally classless by tveidt. and Phillips.

Comment

If Wright could play against the Jacks 30 times a year,he would be a lottery pick for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by StefaniGermanotta View Post
          Hopefully this will give them the fire to do great things in Sioux falls. Someone needs to knock out NDSU for us so we don't face them. IPFW has this "situation" with us and we have the same thing with NDSU...
          I hope to God we do play them. It would mean we are both in the Championship game.

Bizuns best games of the year were against SDSU twice and UND. Not sure what that says about them. Why dont they play like that the rest of the year? They lost to the team that lost to Cemetary.

Comment

who knew bunnies could lay eggs...

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
              Alot of chanting by the bizun fans. Stay classy. I wonder if the WIU fans did the same to them. I don't remember acting like an *ss when we beat em in fball for 3 straight years. But I guess it is their last win of the year. I'll be an ORU fan Saturday night.
              I'm hopeing both their busses break down and none are available and they both have to forfeit.

Comment

I hope to God we do play them. It would mean we are both in the Championship game.

Bizuns best games of the year were against SDSU twice and UND. Not sure what that says about them. Why dont they play like that the rest of the year? They lost to the team that lost to Cemetary.
                Not sure what that says about us

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Because you don't like the other team is no reason to shove it in their faces. the Jacks wouldn't because our coaches don't think that way. and more than a few others wouldn't either. shows no class. I know you still got to play the game but you run the clock and don't drain threes because you can. you go for two at the end of the shot clock when you know the other team doesn't have a chance to catch back up.

totally classless by tveidt. and Phillips.
                  They own us so they can do whatever they want, right now you are just a very upset fan, as am I.

Comment

Nagy is just pissing me off on the radio right now... MAN UP...

WE Were not Ready. I didn't do my job. The players didn't show up. he just put it all on the players....

Comment

Tveidt is a good player, but he's classless. And apparently clueless.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Yep and SDSU lost to NDSU twice, so what's your point. If you guys were on the other end of this thing you'd all be begging Nagy to pour it on. What do you want Tviedt to do, take a shot clock violation? How about complain about the Jacks defense for giving him all those open looks rather than point the finger at NDSU. Good luck in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post

WE Were not Ready. I didn't do my job. The players didn't show up. he just put it all on the players....
                          QFE. Right on.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post

I agree. "I don't have the answers" is not acceptable from the coach, 29 games into the season. That's BS. He didn't have his team ready to play--that much is blindingly obvious. On the other hand, he didn't shoot 14% or whatever the heck it was in the first half.

Accountability is required. "I don't have the answers" is not accountability.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I hope the Jacks get another shot at NDSU in the tournament.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Senior Failure:

Clint Sargent: two points, one rebound
                                Dale Moss: six points. three rebounds
                                Payton Tivis: three points, one rebound.

Eleven points and five rebounds from our seniors. Not acceptable.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X