• Show
Clear All

• Re: Iowa game...

More game highlights...

http://www.athletixnation.com/video/0_zn8h84ij

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
      I've watched that video like 4 times already. So awesome.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
        Is that Tracy Morgan?
        "Here comes the fun cooker!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZ9stU6zq4
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
          Can someone come up with a caption for this photo. The expression on the Iowa player is priceless.

When someone dunks on you, you should make sure your not anywhere near the rim or you may be on someone's poster. This is the first dunk by Clint in his career at SDSU, and this would make a good poster.

Go Jacks!!!
          White men can jump in black uniforms!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Hey, we are only a couple of real games in but I love what I've seen so far. The Jacks haven't played a great game yet but without question they are working hard and seem to be driven. That is a major shift! They are bringing the intensity to the opponent and imposing their will. If nothing else, that is a huge change.

The thing that has impressed me in both the EIU and Iowa games the Jacks finished all four halfs very strong. It was mentioned above how we haven't finished games the last couple years. That has changed! They wanted the wins!

Its time for all the haters to start buying tickets and cheering these guys on. They deserve some butts in the seats! We have a great homestand coming up with some really quality teams coming in. Get your tickets and be there!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Didn't we go nearly a whole season without a road win a few years ago?

To start off 2-0 against quality teams on the road with such a young team is a great accomplishment. Looking forward to seeing continued improvement against some good teams coming in for the homestand.

Comment

If that doesnt get you fired up for basketball I don't know what will! Fun, to, watch!

Comment

You haven't watched this you need to. Makes me want to get out on the floor and play (that would be bad by the way)!
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    That pass from Wolters at about the 1:30 mark is some sick, sick stuff.
                    Am I seeing things or did he dribble between the legs and then make that pass? It was sick before but if he did dribble between the legs, I'm checking in to the hospital.
                    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                      Am I seeing things or did he dribble between the legs and then make that pass? It was sick before but if he did dribble between the legs, I'm checking in to the hospital.
                      You want me to call the hospital for a direct admission? Either that or you can go to the Emergency Department.

Was the back door pass on the flush by Sargent a feed from Dykstra?
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Was the back door pass on the flush by Sargent a feed from Dykstra?
                        Yes it was, it will be nice to have some passing big men that can play the perimeter
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                          Yes it was, it will be nice to have some passing big men that can play the perimeter
                          Both he and even more so Heemstra are billed as having excellent court vision and great ability to pass the ball. Dykstra looks like a beast for a freshman, blocking shocks, rebounding, scoring will come soon enough. I think he is going to be the real deal for sure. He got into some foul trouble and I think that is going to be a problem early in his career, he'll figure that out though.

Comment

Anyone know where you could buy a good sized, framed picture of that Sargent dunk?

Comment

I think watching last year the future of Wolters was very bright. I think Nagy just wanted to taper his minutes because he saw how beat down Kai and Garrett were from four years of full minutes.

He can shoot, but his driving was impressive because he likes to get contact and he's an excellent FT shooter. It's time to learn now from the upperclassmen how to be a leader and he can continue excelling.

Comment

In those highlights did they call us the "land of Giants"?
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X