Iowa game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa game...

I have a decent little group going...I went on the Iowa site but it won't let me get to the part where I can purchase tix....anyone wkow where there are some for sale or any other info?

Re: Iowa game...

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    I have a decent little group going...I went on the Iowa site but it won't let me get to the part where I can purchase tix....anyone wkow where there are some for sale or any other info?
    http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...pList&appCode=

Even though I didn't purchase any, I was able to get to the last screen to put in my Credit Card info.

Comment

The Jackrabbits will be gathering before the game at the Vine - Irish American Tavern & Eatery.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
        The Jackrabbits will be gathering before the game at the Vine - Irish American Tavern & Eatery.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!
        Excellent place! I spent a few evenings there while doing a clerkship at the U of Iowa. Great wings and a nice selection of beers.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Excellent place! I spent a few evenings there while doing a clerkship at the U of Iowa. Great wings and a nice selection of beers.
          Listen to the Doctor on that one. He knows that of which he speaks.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

- Bump -

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              Lots of fun spots on the pedestrian mall in Iowa City. I might have had a beer or 2,300 during my three years there.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Lots of fun spots on the pedestrian mall in Iowa City. I might have had a beer or 2,300 during my three years there.
                I got myself into a little trouble on the mall one evening, live and learn, live and learn.....
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  The pedestrian mall is definitely a good time. Lots of fun bars, and very nice scenery. 2,300 beers over 3 years, thats about 15 a week on average... Sounds like college

Comment

The game will be on the Big Ten Network live at 2:00. Hmmmm...not sure when we'll get back from Fargo so I'm setting the DVR to record!

Comment

Have a beer at the Vine for me. I miss Iowa City...

Comment

Iowa fans appearing on message boards are pretty confident about today's game. They have general awareness that we have Clint and the two frosh, Heemstra and Dykstra.

I think this is a setup for a surprise for Iowa. I read into Coach Nagy's comments that he is seeing something special with this year's team.

Once again I am reminded of how fortunate we are to have WNAX. I'll be traveling back from Fargo when the game starts and WNAX comes in loud and clear on the car radio.

Go Jacks!!!!

Comment

Game's underway. At the first media TO, Jacks-Hawkeyes tied 9-9.

Comment

Iowa is leading on rebounds 8-3.

Comment

Is there anywhere to watch online? I'm stuck at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X