Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Recruiting List

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    And because Gandy has already signed. Didn't UND just lose their starting RB too?
    Yes, their RB was released from the team and they only brought in 1 with their current recruiting class. I would think given that scenario, Sparks will give them a good look.

Comment

Sparks signed with UND

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
        Sparks signed with UND

The Who??
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Good luck to Sparks at UND. I feel pretty good with what we have at school now and the addition of Reggie Gandy.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
            Yes, their RB was released from the team and they only brought in 1 with their current recruiting class. I would think given that scenario, Sparks will give them a good look.

Valley was probably to physical for him, Big sky is were the dainty little backs go.
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              The Who??
              I think it's the Whioux... officially...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Feisty Red Head, you and your son need to work on PJ Sparks from Glendale as he is heading for a visit to UND in Grand Forks and has an offer from the Jacks.

I would but I do not know the family Glendale is like 45 minutes away from where we are located.

Comment

Not sure what the status is on RB but we do have a great RB at JeRyan's School, you tube Anthony Shivers, he currently has an offer from U of Mary, but he has not signed his LOI yet.

Comment

Jacks are showing interest in:

DT - Chris Smythe, 6'2" 265, Richardson, TX (Canyon Creek Christian Academy)http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Smythe-122495

He has an offer from Army

Comment

Sparks went to UND? Oh well... Rissi Palmer did a much better version of "No Air" than Jordin did.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                        Not sure what the status is on RB but we do have a great RB at JeRyan's School, you tube Anthony Shivers, he currently has an offer from U of Mary, but he has not signed his LOI yet.
                        I don't know were we stand in depth at tailback. Our offense generally has been a one back set and for the past three years Kyle Minnett has been our carry guy and will be replaced by Trerrell Kool and a few others. Anthony from the youtube does have athleticism and speed, we could use him on defense or Wide receiver. His talent seems too good for U of Mary D2 Northern Sun Conference. The Northern Sun scholarship limits are 24 and are often split several ways so I suspect they have not promised him much athletic money, but will have to rely on Pell grants etc. I do not blame him for not signing. I would hope our staff is aware of Anthony.

Comment

Comment from Sparks

“South Dakota State had offered, and I was comfortable going there,” Sparks said. “They have some great things going on there. I have a lot of respect with how they handled the situation. No one took (the change of commitment) lightly there, but at the end of the day, everyone understood that you have to do what’s best for you.”

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../id/D9LA0PG82/

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I would hope our staff is aware of Anthony.
                            Maybe someone form AZ could make them aware....

Comment

If his decisions are based on a twinkle in Grandpa's eye - to the Sue he goes.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/news...cc4c03286.html

Comment

He runs hard,good speed and can change directions in a blink of an eye.I think Shivers would be a good get.
                                Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-11-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X