Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Signing Day Thread

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
    Yes both Busch and Tiefenthaler played but for different teams. They still hold the longest pass play in SDSU history of 91 yards.
    Don't remember Busch playing in the NFL, but Tiefenthaler was with the Niners, at least in summer camp, his first year out.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
      Don't remember Busch playing in the NFL, but Tiefenthaler was with the Niners, at least in summer camp, his first year out.
      http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BuscMi20.htm
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

http://www.examiner.net/sports/x6445...sion-I-letters

Article from signing day with WR Dom Wright. Mentions that he was leaning towards UNI until he took a visit to Brookings. He's wearing some nice SDSU colors in the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
          http://www.examiner.net/sports/x6445...sion-I-letters

Article from signing day with WR Dom Wright. Mentions that he was leaning towards UNI until he took a visit to Brookings. He's wearing some nice SDSU colors in the photo.
          When are we playing Mizzou as referenced by Dom?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            When are we playing Mizzou as referenced by Dom?
            I saw that to. I havn't heard anything about Mizzou. I know we have Huskers (2010), Illinois (2011), & Minnesota (2013). Perhaps in 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
              I saw that to. I havn't heard anything about Mizzou. I know we have Huskers (2010), Illinois (2011), & Minnesota (2013). Perhaps in 2012?
              He says in two years, I'm guessing he meant Missouri St. I could be wrong though, maybe we are playing Mizzou in 2012.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                He says in two years, I'm guessing he meant Missouri St. I could be wrong though, maybe we are playing Mizzou in 2012.
                I'm very confident that it is Missouri.

Comment

I heard Mizzou as well. Some while back TV had a tease on some upcoming FBS news - assumed it was 5+/- year contracts or talks. That makes sense. Falls in line with the regional Big 10/Big 12 games we've done. Go Big! Go Blue!! Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Article about new signee TE Nick Lee.

http://www.faribaultcountyregister.c....html?nav=5005

Sounds like his dad played football at USD and his brother plays at Augustana.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                      I heard Mizzou as well. Some while back TV had a tease on some upcoming FBS news - assumed it was 5+/- year contracts or talks. That makes sense. Falls in line with the regional Big 10/Big 12 games we've done. Go Big! Go Blue!! Go Jacks!!!
                      This KC Star story has Mizzou playing the other SDSU. Maybe that's where this came from . . .

Missouri’s 2010 season opens Sept. 4 against Illinois in St. Louis and then features home games against McNeese State (Sept. 11), San Diego State (Sept. 18), Miami of Ohio (Sept. 25) and then the Big 12 opener against Colorado (Oct. 9).

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                      X