X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Signing Day Thread

Here is the official release:

http://www.gojacks.com/downloads1/36...B_OEM_ID=15000
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by CCdeville
      im getting excited for Sentreal Henderson to shock the world and stay in Minnesota!! its at 4pm on CSC Tom lemming's show.
      I'm sure I speak for many when I say we were looking forward to knowing what excites you on a Wednesday afternoon. I'm intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Congrats to the Coaching Staff on a fine class!

Its a great day for those young men to become Jackrabbits!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          I'm sure I speak for many when I say we were looking forward to knowing what excites you on a Wednesday afternoon. I'm intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
          LMAO

filbert, let's try and not attack the posters. I'm still giving you rep points!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Youtube video of Zach Zenner from 2010 now available. Only 2 games worth of highlights, but they were two huge games. Sorry the quality isn't great, but you'll get the gist of this kid's abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gko4D8gGLxE

Comment

Originally posted by RunGopherRun View Post
              Youtube video of Zach Zenner from 2010 now available. Only 2 games worth of highlights, but they were two huge games. Sorry the quality isn't great, but you'll get the gist of this kid's abilities.

Thank you for the video, it is appreciated. Only makes me more excited to see him in a Jackrabbit uniform!
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Holy crap! That boy looked a lot faster than the tacklers in those videos and he doesn't appear easy to tackle either. He not only made some guys miss but he shed plenty of tackles as well.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Interview with Stig today and some highlights.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                    LMAO

filbert, let's try and not attack the posters. I'm still giving you rep points!

SUPERBUNNY
                    Yeah, I snapped a bit, just then, didn't I . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Saw Zenner play one game. Don't remember him being any sort of a factor at all. I hope he's as good as our coaches think he is.

From JackJD: I did some housekeeping and cleaned up CCdeville's off-topic comments and responses thereto (including mine).
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        Saw Zenner play one game. Don't remember him being any sort of a factor at all. I hope he's as good as our coaches think he is.
                        Which game did you see??

Comment

From JackJD: I did some housekeeping and cleaned up CCdeville's off-topic comments and responses thereto (including mine).
                          There you go again being all efficient and stuff . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

...and while cleaning, he wouldn't lift his feet while I try to vacuum under his chair so I put CCdeville in the corner for four days.

I asked a brother-in-law about DiJon Starr, the recuit from Blaine. He watched Blaine play a couple times this year but didn't focus on any player in particular. Blaine made it to the State Championships in 08. The 09 team may not have had as much talent but its reputation was that the team played with a lot of heart and earned a spot in the final 8. They had a big line and played hard.

Comment

Which game did you see??
                              Eagan v Rosemount. I'm a coach for the Rosemount freshmen team.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                                Eagan v Rosemount. I'm a coach for the Rosemount freshmen team.
                                A coach for Rosemount? How did you let Vraa and Busher get away from the Jacks?

Just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X