X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: SDSU v SIU

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    I like the solid blue look.
    I don't. Not just on the Jacks. I can't think of a team yet that looks good in a solid jersey/pant combo. Just looks odd to me. But I don't dress the team so my opinion is just mine.
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      I like the solid blue look.

the smurf look does not look as sharp, looks more blob like, to much one color not broken up with anything. The yellow pants are more sharp and flashy. Didn't know my one little comment would get to many comments back, but it has so thats fun. Its like michigan wearing navy blue pants with there navy blue jerseys, it just isnt right. Now don't think i am comparing sdsu to michigan, but get the point. either way they look better then NDSU and other confrence team uniforms.

What makes people not like the yellow pants? Or is it just perfer the blue smurf look more?

I wouldnt mind doing a black out game where its all back with blue letters in yellow trim or yellow numbers. sell the jerseys for a fund raiser or something.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm not sure why people call it the "Smurf look" because it aint even close to the same shade of blue.

Seriously, I have no problem with all one color uniforms as a general rule. Like other uniforms, some look good and some look bad.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

smurf pants, banana pants its just more fun that way. its simple and classic in a way that still isbold and flashy. Not many other places have that look, either to much going on with design or stripes down the pant sides and color seam stiches.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            smurf pants, banana pants its just more fun that way.
            I was having a little fun, expected the first comment to have been, "how the heck do you know what color Smurf's are"

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
              I was having a little fun, expected the first comment to have been, "how the heck do you know what color Smurf's are"
              Because they just discussed them on South Park last week (smurf's that is).
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                I wouldnt mind doing a black out game where its all back with blue letters in yellow trim or yellow numbers. sell the jerseys for a fund raiser or something.
                Not black, no. That fad can't die too soon.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                X