Ndsu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ndsu gdt

I remember going to a game or two to watch the Vikes in the old Met in Bloomington in my college years -- when there was snow, lots of it, on the ground. We dressed appropriately and thought we were having a good time!

Comment

Went to a game at Arrowhead Stadium in KC one year when the Broncos and Chiefs played. -13 degree temp. and a blizzard. Stood and cheered the whole game with a little help from the blackberry brandy provided by a Yankton College player there with us.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post

Ah yes, the Banana Pants. Wonder if we see them again this week.

Comment

Not to be difficult, but I did not notice the yellow pants until 89rabbit posted the pictures relating to the Dakota Marker and the 2009 picture showed yellow pants. I guess I dont catch every detail. They do look nice and yellow or blue pants work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            It will? I am in Section F and stand only to let some one out to make a piss run.
            I think itll help, otherwise if your next to the student section, good luck seeing past them to the south cause they normally are standing, at least the majority.
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              I think itll help, otherwise if your next to the student section, good luck seeing past them to the south cause they normally are standing, at least the majority.
              It's a domino effect. If the students do move where the Pride are, Section E will then all stand, thus making F stand, etc, etc, etc. Just like at Frost for the people who sit too low in the upper deck behind the students. They stand thus everyone else behind them stands. I have no problem with this.

I've hollered on here about the lack of people standing and cheering since I joined. Whoever was talking about section H doing a better job this year, I agree, G has been better too. F and lower E are the problem children, and who sits right in front of the players on the sidelines motioning for the crowd to stand up and get loud, F and lower E. What does this look like to the players? They don't care if you are old and have a lot of money and pay for their scholarship. In the moment they want to win this game, or 3rd down, and they want your help as the 12th Man. Come on, this is going to be the most important game at CAS since the 10-0 Bison showed up to win their fictional national title, show your support or give your ticket to someone who will.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                It's a domino effect. If the students do move where the Pride are, Section E will then all stand, thus making F stand, etc, etc, etc. Just like at Frost for the people who sit too low in the upper deck behind the students. They stand thus everyone else behind them stands. I have no problem with this.

I've hollered on here about the lack of people standing and cheering since I joined. Whoever was talking about section H doing a better job this year, I agree, G has been better too. F and lower E are the problem children, and who sits right in front of the players on the sidelines motioning for the crowd to stand up and get loud, F and lower E. What does this look like to the players? They don't care if you are old and have a lot of money and pay for their scholarship. In the moment they want to win this game, or 3rd down, and they want your help as the 12th Man. Come on, this is going to be the most important game at CAS since the 10-0 Bison showed up to win their fictional national title, show your support or give your ticket to someone who will.
                You do realize that your vocal chords work just the same while you are sitting right? I may not stand all game (because I'm considerate to the people behind me), but that doesn't mean I don't make noise on 3rd down and other big points in the game. Frankly all the complaining about the crowd is getting old. Sure it could be better, but it could be alot worse too.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                  Are you the brave soul who gave me neg pts?

Comment

Why all the bickering about who stands and sits?

I'm all for standing and think there should be more of it but I respect those that don't want to stand. If I want to stand I will. If you want to sit, good for you.

Hey, students, good job last week. Loved your noise level! Don't be mad at us with a reserved seat that slide in at kickoff time. I'm just trying to get that last beverage in before the kick.

The bottom line is that the UNI game is huge and we do need the 12th man. Do what you have to do but plan on making some noise!!! My guess is the fans will be Jacked up for the game and will rock CAS!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X