• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One Bowl

it won't let me vote more than once?

Comment

Just change your name each vote. It isn't tracking the computer. I'm up to 10 votes. But it isn't bringing up the option to vote for the write in....odd.

Comment

i've done 10 as well. Vote, vote, vote - Jackrabbit fans.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Back in the lead now by only a couple of votes. This may become my new Friday ritual - spending my entire lunch hour voting for Jackrabbit and against mascots ahead in the standings.
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

We are now behind by 52 votes. Stuff that box!!!

Comment

We're again ahead. And it appears ballot-stuffing hours have ended as I cannot vote anymore. What's the story with voting on Friday? Anybody know? Well, I got while the getting was good...probably 40 votes worth. Woo! We'll see y'all tomorrow at the game...FINALLY!
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Sunday morning and we're down by 30........be sure and vote today.

Comment

Just voted again. Maybe update the thread on AGS? Still won't let me join.

Comment

We were down about 50 this morning. Now up one--seriously ONE vote. I have voted all I can at work today. It's up to the rest of Jackrabbit Nation. I think I've cast 150 votes this week. Crazy.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Up only 9.....Get out there and vote!!
                      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Lead was up to 40 or 50...now down to 12. We need to hang on. Man, this has been a tight one. If you haven't voted and you love the Jacks, go to capitalonebowl.com and VOTE NOW! You can vote more than once from different computers.

Comment

Another trick--if you're using Safari--reset the browser and vote as many times as you want.

As long as you're not using Safari as your primary browser....

Just voted about 8x...

Comment

Grunk. I've just voted about twice a minute for the last hour.... I'm calling it a night.

Voting ends tomorrow at 7:59AM CDT.

Comment

We win! We win! We held on by about 40 votes. It's especially satisfying because I hate Oklahoma. Well done, Jack fans!

Comment

Good close win this week. Still sitting at 6th in overall vote numbers though. This week will be tough as TCU Superfrog is second in overall votes behind Cincinatti Bearcat.

Get your votes in fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X