Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern Sept 12th

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Stop by Student Spot #14 for some good brats! Meat Lab quality!
    Which is (Bill & Ted) EXCELLENT! Jackrabbit Brats!

Sure enjoyed those shipped for the Atlanta gathering last year.

Have my subscription to JacksExtra, computer's a go, so all set for a GREAT NIGHT of JACKRABBIT FOOTBALL in the Big Easy!

GO JACKS!!!!!

Vote for Jack at www.capitalonebowl.com before heading to the game! Jack's neck-to-next with the horse's behind, Boomer Sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      I've just got one question for you, KUlawJack. Where is your tailgating spot? I might have to come introduce myself and catch a whiiff of your bbq.
      I decided to stay in Lawrence so only those at my house here will get to partake. Sorry guys. I wish I was in Brookings though for sure. Go Jacks!
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Quick question: Does anyone know at what age the little ones have to have a ticket? I'm hoping that we don't need a ticket for our 3-year-old. If anyone knows, give me a shout. Otherwise I'll find out when we get up to Brookings.

I'm expecting to see 15,000 Jackrabbit crazies in the stadium tonight.

Let's Go Rabbits!
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Looks like our next opponent will be coming in without a win again as E Ill is beating up on the poor Sycamores 31 to 0 in the third.

Comment

Anybody watch the video preview from the Statesboro Herald?

http://www.statesboroherald.com/multimedia/689/

It's funny. The newspaper guy is concerned about the thin air in Brookings because of the elevation. Do your homework, dude. 1,621 feet.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Anybody watch the video preview from the Statesboro Herald?

http://www.statesboroherald.com/multimedia/689/

It's funny. The newspaper guy is concerned about the thin air in Brookings because of the elevation. Do your homework, dude. 1,621 feet.

Elevation listed at the Statesboro Ga airport- 187 feet

So Brookings be in the mountains to them folk

Comment

Has anybody tried the internet feed on gojacks? The audio was supposed to be up at 4:30 and nothing yet on my pc. i hope the video gets going.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I have tried. I can't get it to work either. Shocking with JumpTV. . . Good Grief!!!!!
                  Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

i've got audio going right now. No video yet but i'm sure that will come.

Comment

Jack Rabbit was behind last check against Boomer so while waiting for the game go vote.

Comment

Does anyone else find it very annoying on goJacks when you turn on the media player and get that commercial every time you switch from audio to video.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Does anyone else find it very annoying on goJacks when you turn on the media player and get that commercial every time you switch from audio to video.
                          ya i sure do!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            Man, I really, really want a klondike bar right now.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I've got video now, but no sound to go with it yet.

Comment

love this one frame at a time on the video player

Comment

Working...
                                X