Georgia Southern Sept 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern Sept 12th

Today is dragging. Tomorrow is going to be fantastic. Notre Dame and Michigan at 2:30 then heading to the SDSU game around 5:15

Comment

Just about done for the day. I'm ready to head north. Going to be a great weekend to watch the 2009 version of the Jackrabbits.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        That does stink 1st Row. I feel for you. I am contemplating getting in the car in a bit and making my way up there, but I am having a hard time justifying it. I still may do it, we will see.
        It actually is not that bad for me, obviously she is more important. Big problem informing her tonight because on the way to school this morning she was trying to figure out how to tell her mom she wanted to go to the football game instead of the Sidewalk Arts festival which somehow has become a big deal to women in my wife's family.

I will be listening for sure!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Today is dragging. Tomorrow is going to be fantastic. Notre Dame and Michigan at 2:30 then heading to the SDSU game around 5:15
          Don't forget Iowa/Iowa State at 11 a.m. in the battle for bragging rights over who's barely better than UNI.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            It actually is not that bad for me, obviously she is more important. Big problem informing her tonight because on the way to school this morning she was trying to figure out how to tell her mom she wanted to go to the football game instead of the Sidewalk Arts festival which somehow has become a big deal to women in my wife's family.

I will be listening for sure!
            Understood about what is important. It is good to hear she has the Jacks on the brain at such a young age!
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

It's officially game day! T minus 18 hrs until kickoff!
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                It's officially game day! T minus 18 hrs until kickoff!
                chicka chicka YEA! i think tailgating should start now
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  Don't forget Iowa/Iowa State at 11 a.m. in the battle for bragging rights over who's barely better than UNI.
                  I was actually really looking forward to that game and it was supposed to be on FSN, but for some reason the Twins are playing at noon so FSN has that on. Kinda upsets me. Guess I will check channelsurfing and see if anyone has a feed on.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    I was actually really looking forward to that game and it was supposed to be on FSN, but for some reason the Twins are playing at noon so FSN has that on. Kinda upsets me. Guess I will check channelsurfing and see if anyone has a feed on.
                    Big Ten Network. So happy I paid the extra few bucks for it. Go Hawks!

And to the previous post, started tailgating already. Woke up 15 minutes ago to get the brisket and pork shoulder started on the bbq. Takes about 14 hours so I am officially tailgating right now.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Woke up 15 minutes ago to get the brisket and pork shoulder started on the bbq. Takes about 14 hours so I am officially tailgating right now.
                      You are either crazy or that must be one hell of a brisket. I saw the time stamp on your post and the first thing I thought was "This guy is drunk."

Happy Game Day to you!!

May your pork be tender, your beverages cold, your opponent healthy, and your team kick a$$.

Go Jacks!!!!!!!

Comment

TV's excellent Game Day story in today's Argus:

BROOKINGS - It only seems like the South Dakota State football team has been waiting forever to start the 2009 season, with tonight's opener against Georgia Southern coming two weeks later than last year.

But quarterback Ryan Crawford has been waiting five years for this - that's how long it's been since his last start, an Arizona Class 4A prep playoff game.

"I'm really looking forward to it," he said. "I'm really confident about the game."

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound senior is confident in general.

Whereas predecessor Ryan Berry won over teammates with his ability to juggle football, school and family, Crawford is very much one of the guys. He's been known to call people "dude," crack jokes and jump around like a linebacker before games.

That confidence was born from success....

READ THE ENTIRE STORY HERE

Comment

And to the previous post, started tailgating already. Woke up 15 minutes ago to get the brisket and pork shoulder started on the bbq. Takes about 14 hours so I am officially tailgating right now.
                          I've just got one question for you, KUlawJack. Where is your tailgating spot? I might have to come introduce myself and catch a whiiff of your bbq.
                          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Here's to a good game Jacks. Take care of any Southern boys that pass your tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                              I've just got one question for you, KUlawJack. Where is your tailgating spot? I might have to come introduce myself and catch a whiiff of your bbq.
                              I'll second that one. Save some for me!

Comment

Stop by Student Spot #14 for some good brats! Meat Lab quality!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X