Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Football Recruiting List

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    This is shaping up to be an impressive class. The team is probably still needs depth at a some positions. O-line? Linebacker? Maybe RB.
    IMO running backs for sure- Walker Woods left,Minnett will graduate after this season and Tyrel Kool looks to be the guy after Minnettt leaves.

Comment

We still need another WR, a Safety, and CB for sure. Probably a TE too, since we play with two on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
        We still need another WR, a Safety, and CB for sure. Probably a TE too, since we play with two on the field.
        18-20 verbals would be good. We could use another Wr to help our scout team defense. Hopefully Parnell will return and play but that is still questionable.

Comment

Is there any truth that there will be 2 FBS transfers next year? Someone mentioned it during Terry's chat, that one from Kanas and one from Wisconsin was coming in. I had heard something over Xmas break but I had heard of a different school and it seems every year there is a similar rumor about FBS transfers and it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            Is there any truth that there will be 2 FBS transfers next year? Someone mentioned it during Terry's chat, that one from Kanas and one from Wisconsin was coming in. I had heard something over Xmas break but I had heard of a different school and it seems every year there is a similar rumor about FBS transfers and it doesn't happen.
            would u know what positions?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
              would u know what positions?
              the guy on the chat I thought said CB/S and a DT..... But I had heard previously about a RB

Comment

Does anyone know if any recruits were able to make it to campus?

Comment

Does anyone have an up-to-the minute verbal list for those of us paying attention only piecemeal? Thanks

Comment

First page of this thread should have the verbal list.

Comment

Terry is reporting a TE gave his verbal. Will do the same and give the name at around 11:00 local time zone.

Comment

Here's the list of TE's that have reported interest from SDSU.

TE - NE - Austin Kaczor [6'4" 209] Ewing - http://hsnebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=13...=1&nid=4300162
                        TE - WI - Austin Pucylowski [6'4 225] - http://www.wissports.net/sports/football/
                        TE - WI - Charlie Koehler [6'4 236] - http://www.wissports.net/sports/football/
                        TE - WI - Derric Junakin [6'3" 240] - Cudahy Packers - http://www.wissports.net/sports/foot...m.asp?tid=1015

Although hardly of the verbals we've received so far were on our SDSU interest page so who knows who it could be.

Comment

any recruit sightings at the games tonight?

Comment

drumroll......

From TV's twitter:

And the latest SDSU football verbal is ... Nick Lee, a 6-5, 225-pound TE from Blue Earth Area, Minn. http://www.faribaultcountyregister.c....html?nav=5005

“Nick Lee is a very versatile football player,” the Bucs head coach says. “He could do a lot of things on both sides of the line. He could play a lot of positions.”The 6-foot-5, 225-pound senior caught 21 passes for 276 yards, a 13.1 yard average. He also rushed 19 times for 28 yards.

Lee scored eight touchdowns and one 2-point conversion.

On defense he accounted for 54 tackles, one interception, and one sack.

“Nick is a solid football player,” the coach says. “He just loves to play the game.”

--Not much on the internet about him, looks like he is a pretty good basketball player as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              any recruit sightings at the games tonight?
                              I am sure there were some at the game. I did hear that several were in town and down at Cubby's with some of the Coach's.

I am also hearing that we will be very happy with this incoming class.

Feb 3rd will not get here soon enough for me.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                                drumroll......

From TV's twitter:

And the latest SDSU football verbal is ... Nick Lee, a 6-5, 225-pound TE from Blue Earth Area, Minn. http://www.faribaultcountyregister.c....html?nav=5005

“Nick Lee is a very versatile football player,” the Bucs head coach says. “He could do a lot of things on both sides of the line. He could play a lot of positions.”The 6-foot-5, 225-pound senior caught 21 passes for 276 yards, a 13.1 yard average. He also rushed 19 times for 28 yards.

Lee scored eight touchdowns and one 2-point conversion.

On defense he accounted for 54 tackles, one interception, and one sack.

“Nick is a solid football player,” the coach says. “He just loves to play the game.”

--Not much on the internet about him, looks like he is a pretty good basketball player as well.

If you made up a name for a tight end would Nick Lee be right up there?

Comment

Working...
                                X