Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delaware

Our great source for SDSU Athletics TV, said either in a blog or was it the live chat that the Delware series was still on. Apparently Terry check with those in the know and that is what he was told.

Also read Garry's article on the U gaining membership. Garry quotes Dave Boots as saying they needed the Great West Conference for BB games, as he did not feel confident about taking on the Summit this year. I tend to believe that Mierkort possibly thinks the same way and that they need the remainder of the transition to become full competitive. So maybe they are not so anxious to meet SDSU on the field this year or next. Just gut feelings here, but I was surprised by Boots comment, and I think most of the USD coaches want a chance to build their programs before they get their heads chopped off on the field. I dont blame them. They know where they are at and where they are going. I have always thought of Dave Boots as a very honest person, also he held the door for an SDSU cladded fan who was carrying several bags at a hotel a few years. That was me and I was very impressed and politely thank him.

Comment

Re: Delaware

Stig told me the games with Delaware are on as planned.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X