Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Game

I think the loss to Wyoming hurts playoffs as much as any other loss..... Wyoming is horrible.....

I think what hurts NDSU in the end is a weak schedule..... SDSU played 2 ranked teams out of conference and a decent FBS team..... NDSU played Austin Peay, and Central Connetuict State.....

If SDSU plays those 2 teams instead of Cal Poly and McNeese State.... We have 2 more wins...

Comment

There is an article in the Fargo Forum this morning about Ryan Berry.

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/222257http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/222257http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/222257

His sister is a former player and now assistant coach for the NDSU women's basketball team.
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
        All right, even though being a Bears fan can't be as bad as being a Vikings fan. How you don't put the ball in the hands of most explosive player in the NFL when the game is on the line is beyond me.
        Well you Bison fans know what the Bears' defensive coordinator is capable of. And his BFF Lovie won't fire him like the Bison AD did.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
          Well you Bison fans know what the Bears' defensive coordinator is capable of. And his BFF Lovie won't fire him like the Bison AD did.

Um....ya.....Babich didn't get fired he resigned......He did lead to the bison to the National Semi-finals.....

Quick Note for SDSU fans: The semi-finals are in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by lcbison View Post
            Um....ya.....Babich didn't get fired he resigned......He did lead to the bison to the National Semi-finals.....

Quick Note for SDSU fans: The semi-finals are in the playoffs.
            Quick notes for NDSU fans: You'll be watching the playoffs from home like SDSU

Comment

I am lakes>.. Here me ROAR!!!

I took over the north stands in your sorry @ss stadium...

Zero zero chance the bunny turds beat us at the dome!!!!!

Ppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaacccceeeeeeeeee out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                I am lakes>.. Here me ROAR!!!

I took over the north stands in your sorry @ss stadium...

Zero zero chance the bunny turds beat us at the dome!!!!!

Ppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaacccceeeeeeeeee out!!
                Oh, great, another thread jacking Bi-diot. Can we move this post and the one I am commenting on too smack. I will give a proper respone to it there.

Thank you now.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

how am I hi-jacking?? someone asked if it was me!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                    Oh, great, another thread jacking Bi-diot. Can we move this post and the one I am commenting on too smack. I will give a proper respone to it there.

Thank you now.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

This is one of the wonderful benefits of Marker Week. Noone here has to venture all the way over to Bisonville to get his daily dose of Lakes.

Comment

Smack away here:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7382

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

in honor of bunny turd - dakota marker week.. you have to check out the BUNNY SMACKDOWN 2008 thread in bisonville.. even you guys can chuckle at that.

BISON 38
                        SDSU 14

Bison roll all over SDSU, as they should.

Comment

And not even SHOUTING AT US!!!

Comment

This is the year to break those shackles off and have the Jacks back Bison into the stockyard called the FargoDome, and lash them with passes, Minett/Duffy dashs, and Merten/Roehl stuffs.

Jacks have shown the ability to stuff the runners. And Merten isn't Steve Walker, either by foot and even more so, by arm. Stuff the box, keep Roehl under 100 yds rushing, no special team errors, and Jacks have a super chance to win this game.

Comment

We really need this win Saturday. We lose in Fargo and we get a perception as pretenders, not contenders. Lets say our conference schedule is a more front heavy with SIU and NDSU earlier in the year. We wouldn't have even been in the playoff talk with losses to them. Granted we had both teams on the road and those are tough places to win. Great teams win on the road.

I'd say the pressure is definitely on the program to get a win in Fargo. To finish 6-6 vs 7-5, when we had aspirations to finish 8-4 and snag a playoff spot, just isn't going to cut it with outside observers. Doesn't take anything away from a decent year but we haven't beaten what anyone considers a top level team this year. We've been close but this isn't horse shoes. We lost at home to McNeese and Cal-Poly. We lost on the road to UNI, SIU and Iowa State. If we lose to NDSU our only real quality win is the one over WIU.

This program needs a win in Fargo in a big way. This season goes down has disappointing without it, I think Stig and the team would agree.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

SDSU teams historically play well on turf. Just something to think about.
                                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                                X