Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Moved the Cal Poly posts to the Cal Poly thread.

Comment

KU - will need to subscribe to GoJacks.com All access to get the Jacks/Bison on Web.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        KU - will need to subscribe to GoJacks.com All access to get the Jacks/Bison on Web.
        Listening to the Bison radio stream in Iowa. Those people really think the Bison have a chance to make it into the playoffs if they win tonight. I think that's pure fantasy. Why did the Bison only play 11 games this year?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          I don't have to use the gobison feed then? I have the gojacks account. That sounds good to me.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Quick question...does the video feed only start right at kickoff? I can get the audio but not the picture yet, any suggestions or is that how it works?

Comment

thats how it works

Comment

Ok good, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crjack View Post
                  Listening to the Bison radio stream in Iowa. Those people really think the Bison have a chance to make it into the playoffs if they win tonight. I think that's pure fantasy. Why did the Bison only play 11 games this year?
                  I don't think they could find any opponents.... They had a lot of open dates going into the summer, got lucky with Wyoming as they needed a game and then went out and got 2 cupcakes....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                    I don't think they could find any opponents.... They had a lot of open dates going into the summer, got lucky with Wyoming as they needed a game and then went out and got 2 cupcakes....
                    So they got Austin Peay and Central Connecticut State, aka cupcake #1 and cupcake #2. Meanwhile, we're battling Cal Poly and McNeese out of conference.

The odds that I will spontaneously combust sitting on my couch tonight are greater than NDSU's chances of making the playoffs.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

unfortunately I dont think the wnax audio will be on the video feed. so how do you get nax and the video on the same gojacks feeds.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing

Comment

My video is frozen. GRRRRR.... As for the audio, I am going to listen to Imming and Oster and watch on the feed. Lucky to be able to do this.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Just threw a pork loin on the grill and ready to watch us beat some Bison!!

Comment

Good first drive and some points on the board would be nice. Get the players settled into the game and quiet the crowd down!

Comment

Hell ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X