Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Jimmie Rogers has Roehl's number...
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
      It is hard to get a receiver deep when you only have a couple of seconds to throw. O line is not getting it done in the passing game.
      Exactly.

D got the stop, the O needs to take back the momentum with a nice long drive.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
        It is hard to get a receiver deep when you only have a couple of seconds to throw. O line is not getting it done in the passing game.
        I disagree. He had time that last 3rd down. Needs to make the proper read or just heave it out of bounds. Man I can play qb from my couch.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

we have to throw it farther than 2 yards down field if we're going to get out of this funk on O
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Thats how you cover someone

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
              we have to throw it farther than 2 yards down field if we're going to get out of this funk on O
              The post-traumatic funk

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

just got here... wow our offense is limited

Comment

The announcers see it (what we are going to do), MJ's daughter see's it, we all see it, why doesnt are staff?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    I disagree. He had time that last 3rd down. Needs to make the proper read or just heave it out of bounds. Man I can play qb from my couch.
                    While eating pie and having a cocktail!

Comment

What a time for a penalty. We have had way to many. 7 in the first half alone.

Comment

Bad play all the way around.

Comment

gotta hope for a turnover

Comment

Got the stop now for a big return.

Comment

Defense gets another stop.

The staff needs to figure out how they can get this offense moving. I would expect that a decision on Berry has been made by now and he is not coming back.

Comment

I'm watching the video with no audio. how much time is left????

Comment

Working...
                                X