Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iowa State

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    I'm not sure if they are giving us respect, or disrespecting Iowa State.

I'll be the optimist and go with giving us respect.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
      I'll be the optimist and go with giving us respect.
      I'll take the middle road, and say it's some of each

Comment

James Madison vs Duke +2
        SDSU vs IA St +8
        Cal Poly vs "other" SDSU +9.5

GO FCS, win these 3!!! (plus others, if possible)

In general, over the course of a season, FCS wins about 10% of their FBS games.

Let's join our MoValley brethren, Bison, Panthers, Salukis in knocking off an FBS and a BCS team besides!

Comment

not to bad for "something called a South Dakota State"
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Terry's article in today's Argus talking about the upcoming game. Make sure to recommend the post to let them know we enjoy the coverage.

http://beta.argusleader.com/apps/pbc...0202/808010320

Comment

Let's all listen to Stig and get our butts down to Ames on Aug. 28th.

From the article noted above:

"Lately, you've seen a little bit of the increase in excitement whenever we're playing," Jacks coach John Stiegelemeier said, "and this is a special game that's within driving distance. You would hope a mess of people get down there."

Comment

Yeah, Jacks fans, make sure you get yourself down to ISU and represent the MVC! I'm sure you guys are in the same boat we are - unbelievable buzz about the upcoming season - finally eligible to win something - how sweet it is! Anyway, we play at Wyoming the third game of the season, and on bisonville.com, everyone is talking about who's going down, where their seats are, etc. Very fun. So we'll take Wyoming, you guys take down ISU, and we'll enter the MVC season with a statement! Good luck down there Rabbits!

Comment

Ordered my tickets today. Sec 15 row 35. Got 7 peeps from West Central Iowa to cheer on the Jacks!
                  Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                  -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Just got my 4 season tickets and 4 tickets to the Iowa St. game in the mail today. I'm sitting in Sec 15 Row 30 and can't wait till the 28th!

Comment

Got my five in Sec 15 Row 23...Season tickets in hand also.

Comment

Had to go check my mail too, got my 4 season tickets in Section E Row 22!

Comment

Shoot, if SDSU was playing Duke, the Jacks would be favored!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post

I had row 24 seats but another friend wanted to go so had to move back to row 30 for all seats to be together.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                              Got my 6 tickets for the Iowa State game, sec 16 row 20. Got my season tickets as well, sec E row 26 Yankton group.

Looks like we are well into the corner of the stadium for the game. I don't really have a problem with that. Could have picked up tickets from our friends in Ames but they would have been in "enemy territory". I'd rather sacrifice the ideal view for a seat with fellow Jackrabbit fans.

I think the plan is to tailgate in the SDSU alumni area. At least thats my plan unless I hear differently from the Yankton group.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Got my 6 tickets for the Iowa State game, sec 16 row 20. Got my season tickets as well, sec E row 26 Yankton group.

Looks like we are well into the corner of the stadium for the game. I don't really have a problem with that. Could have picked up tickets from our friends in Ames but they would have been in "enemy territory". I'd rather sacrifice the ideal view for a seat with fellow Jackrabbit fans.

I think the plan is to tailgate in the SDSU alumni area. At least thats my plan unless I hear differently from the Yankton group.
                                The visitor's section is the last 2 sections of the lower and upper deck on the southwest side. Which are located behind the endzone. But, in all honesty, those seats aren't that bad IMO. The student section is the northeast corner of the stadium and I usually end up sitting in the back of the endzone, (same seats as you, but complete opposite directions) and they aren't that bad of seats. When sitting that far off the field, the higher you are, the better. If you get too low, probably row 15 and below, you vision can be hampered. If you are in row 20+ the seats aren't horrible. You can see the action just fine when they are on your side of the 50, otherwise, you make good friends with the videoboard at times. The seats you really don't want are field level endzone seats. Unless the ball is on your 10 yard line, every play looks the same. (i.e. a 10 yard loss looks the same as a 10 yard gain.) If you want to take a peak, here is the seating chart: http://admin.xosn.com//share/ViewPho...MAGE_SIZE=1024

Comment

Working...
                                X