Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

Originally posted by Alum-Ni View Post
    Row 70 is not bad. There isn't a bad seat in the stadium. My season tickets are in row 64 of the corner opposite of where you guys will be and I love them. You are high enough that you can see the plays develop, and trust me they aren't too high.

I hope you aren't bailing out because of being in row 70. It is a great experience you'll be missing out on.
    Hey I lived in Columbus and travel around the state for 20years. I know all about the Big Red. It is not what it's cracked up to be.

Comment

We got our tickets...in sec 40??? Any other SDSU fans get sec 40???
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Row 70 is not bad. There isn't a bad seat in the stadium. My season tickets are in row 64 of the corner opposite of where you guys will be and I love them. You are high enough that you can see the plays develop, and trust me they aren't too high.

I hope you aren't bailing out because of being in row 70. It is a great experience you'll be missing out on.
        Agreed, we were pretty high up in MN and Iowa, and I wouldn't change those games(well except maybe had MN been a 'W') for anything! Great time with friends, family and fans!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Does anyone have an idea with the price of Nebraska tickets on Stubhub.com, if I am better waiting till after the season starts or buying them now?

I'm not worried about waiting, because even if I go down there without tickets. I will have a great time

Comment

I am in Row 93 in Section 40. I know the rows go to 99. I had the opportunity to sit in the luxury box suites once when Nebraska played Texas in '06. I can't wait to go back this time and wear the blue. I still don't think they will be bad seats. It's an awesome place to see a game. Less than 30 days to go!

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
              Does anyone have an idea with the price of Nebraska tickets on Stubhub.com, if I am better waiting till after the season starts or buying them now?

I'm not worried about waiting, because even if I go down there without tickets. I will have a great time
              Cheapest were $83. I'm told its best to wait until game day and try and buy them from a scalper just before game time. The price comes down if they want to sell them bad enough. I also hear that a lot of people will try to dump these tickets since its SDSU they are playing. Weather plays a factor too...you'll find tickets pretty easy if the weather's not favorable, rainy, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post

Wait and buy them on gameday. They will be everywhere and less than face value. Also, wear a red sweatshirt or something over your blue. Prices are always cheaper if you are not from the visiting team (I assume they know you will buy a ticket if you already traveled, versus just watching it in a bar).
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Yes, there will be plenty of tickets available around the stadium on gameday.

Comment

Yes, there will be plenty of tickets available around the stadium on gameday.
                    What he and the others said. Don't cave and buy them on stubhub. You'll get tickets for a lot less, I mean a lot less, around the stadium, at tailgate parties, elsewhere in Lincoln on gameday.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsujacksgrad View Post
                      I am in Row 93 in Section 40. I know the rows go to 99. I had the opportunity to sit in the luxury box suites once when Nebraska played Texas in '06. I can't wait to go back this time and wear the blue. I still don't think they will be bad seats. It's an awesome place to see a game. Less than 30 days to go!
                      Ok...so there are other SDSU people in sec 40 This is the first time I can remember visiting fans being in this section. I know I've said this before, but if any of you are looking at ticket broker sites....stay away from rows 37 and higher in the east and west stadiums!
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I agree with the others that there will be tickets available outside the stadium and also that they get cheaper at kickoff time. I've done it many times myself.

I disagree with waiting that long to get a ticket. Heck, if you are going to spend the money to drive down, stay in hotel, and do a proper job of pre-gaming then worrying about saving a few bucks on a ticket isn't worth it. Spend your time enjoying the atmosphere in Lincoln and MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE STADIUM A HALF HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF and take everything in. The Tunnel Walk is really cool. If this is your first Husker game that is not to be missed.

Get your tickets, make your plans, and get ready for a great time in the Sea of Red!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I definitely could not wait to get tickets. I picked up Stubhub tickets back in March! I'm coming from Yankton and joining 3 others from Brookings and Vermillion. We'll be the ones in blue down in Row 2 of Section 24.

Comment

my nephew who is a husker fan just got 3 tickets , not sure what website , but he got them for $69 each. he said hes up quite a ways in a corner.

Comment

Got 2 tickets for 50 dollars each from a student....not sure where they are at in the stadium but we will be there with blue on

Comment

Don't expect the game time to be announced for awhile yet...

From huskers.com:

...the Sept. 11 Nebraska game vs. Idaho will also be televised via pay-per-view. Other Nebraska games, including the Sept. 25 home game against South Dakota State, could possibly be shown on a pay-per-view basis if they are not selected by one of the Big 12's television partners. Those TV choices will be made six to 12 days in advance of kickoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X