SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

Gray SDSU FB t-shirt for the drive down on Friday, Blue SDSU polo for supper & drinks Friday night and Blue SDSU Football t-shirt for gameday
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I think yellow or blue will be okay...anything but red! Personally, likely to wear blue.
      A couple days ago, I saw a guy walking along Medary Avenue in brookings in a RED SDSU shirt.

WTF.

Yes, I'm positive it said SDSU on it.

Anyway, I'd wear blue to the Nebraska game.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        A couple days ago, I saw a guy walking along Medary Avenue in brookings in a RED SDSU shirt.

WTF.

Yes, I'm positive it said SDSU on it.

Anyway, I'd wear blue to the Nebraska game.

Who the heck is selling RED SDSU shirts??? I can just hear the store owner's explaination now..."We'll some people like red". I don't give a rip...NO freaking RED combined with SDSU please! This should be an unwritten rule.
        Drive's me nuts enough when I look over in the student section and there's "that guy" wearing a red t-shirt, now I'll probably be seeing them with SDSU on the front.

This is a ONE-TIME situation we need a Lakes-type around Brookings! I can't believe I just said that.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          Who the heck is selling RED SDSU shirts??? I can just hear the store owner's explaination now..."We'll some people like red". I don't give a rip...NO freaking RED combined with SDSU please! This should be an unwritten rule.
          Drive's me nuts enough when I look over in the student section and there's "that guy" wearing a red t-shirt, now I'll probably be seeing them with SDSU on the front.

This is a ONE-TIME situation we need a Lakes-type around Brookings! I can't believe I just said that.

Go Jacks!!
          It was probably a San Diego State shirt. I wore a SDSU blue shirt on their campus a few years back and got a lot of comments that they liked the blue color and wanted to know where they could get one. I told them South Dakota.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Who the heck is selling RED SDSU shirts???
            My freshman or sophomore year, the Wal-Mart was chock FULL of red SDSU shirts.

It seems that there's another SDSU:

Looks kinda weird, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              My freshman or sophomore year, the Wal-Mart was chock FULL of red SDSU shirts.

It seems that there's another SDSU:

Looks kinda weird, huh?
              I lived in San Diego a few years ago. I got some strange looks wearing a blue SDSU shirt. Apparently they are not aware of the other SDSU.
              It was also odd seeing blue USD shirts. The University of San Diego has blue as their primary color.

Comment

Or the green SDSU stuff. I am fine if girls want pink or something different, but red or green, should be banned from SDSU clothes.

As for the game I will be wearing my blue game day shirt. I will be looking to purchase a game day hat this year. The website has several cool ones I want to look at. I could also use a new game day shirt. If they do not have them yet, SDSU should start marketing official GAME DAY shirts and such. I would wear that for game for sure.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It really is like Bizarro South Dakota.

Comment

Lots of anger towards inane things like colors on here. Makes for a very good laugh.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      Lots of anger towards inane things like colors on here. Makes for a very good laugh.
                      Well, obviously, YOU were THAT GUY I saw with the red SDSU shirt!
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Well, obviously, YOU were THAT GUY I saw with the red SDSU shirt!
                        Could very well be. I have a severe red/green color-blindness.

Comment

Go Jacks!!
                          Seems a bit severe...banning red shirts at football games. Doesn't bode well for our Irish students and their red hair.

Comment

It looks like our offensive linemen will get an opprotunity to take on some of the best in Lincoln. I wasn't sure what the public's perception of the Nebraska D-line would be with Suh leaving last year, but this article puts them right near the top of the Big XII. Personally, I think the guy is underestimating the effect that Suh had, but I guess we'll see for ourselves in just over a MONTH!!!!!!

1. Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska

Nebraska's Jared Crick had 12.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks last season.This season, he'll take on the endless double teams his position-mate Ndamukong Suh saw for all of 2009. He announced his presence loudly with a five-sack day against Baylor last season, but nobody thinks "the other guy on Nebraska's D-line" when they see Crick's name anymore. He's got good speed for his size (6-foot-6, 285 pounds) and will look to improve on his 12.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks as a junior.

9. Pierre Allen, DE, Nebraska

Nebraska fans and coaches don't see a defensive dip in the team's future, and Allen is a big reason why. One of the new leaders of a defense that lost four starters from last year's team, Allen will get a chance to showcase his talents outside two good tackles once again in Jared Crick and Baker Steinkuhler. He'll be a third-year starter as a senior and by now, has seen about everything Big 12 offensive lines have to offer.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/tag/_/...linemen-081710

They also have the number one pro prospect at cornerback and number three overall in Prince Amukamara...according to ESPN's draft tracker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...aft%2frankings
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              It looks like our offensive linemen will get an opprotunity to take on some of the best in Lincoln. I wasn't sure what the public's perception of the Nebraska D-line would be with Suh leaving last year, but this article puts them right near the top of the Big XII. Personally, I think the guy is underestimating the effect that Suh had, but I guess we'll see for ourselves in just over a MONTH!!!!!!

1. Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska

Nebraska's Jared Crick had 12.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks last season.This season, he'll take on the endless double teams his position-mate Ndamukong Suh saw for all of 2009. He announced his presence loudly with a five-sack day against Baylor last season, but nobody thinks "the other guy on Nebraska's D-line" when they see Crick's name anymore. He's got good speed for his size (6-foot-6, 285 pounds) and will look to improve on his 12.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks as a junior.

9. Pierre Allen, DE, Nebraska

Nebraska fans and coaches don't see a defensive dip in the team's future, and Allen is a big reason why. One of the new leaders of a defense that lost four starters from last year's team, Allen will get a chance to showcase his talents outside two good tackles once again in Jared Crick and Baker Steinkuhler. He'll be a third-year starter as a senior and by now, has seen about everything Big 12 offensive lines have to offer.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/tag/_/...linemen-081710

They also have the number one pro prospect at cornerback and number three overall in Prince Amukamara...according to ESPN's draft tracker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...aft%2frankings
                              It's only about a month away and it is starting to feel pretty surreal that the Jacks are playing the Huskers.

Bo Pellini is on record for saying that he believes that the Huskers defense this year will be the best defensive unit he has ever coached. So, it is a huge challenge to say the least. Texas and Oklahoma will struggle against this bunch.

What Nebraska may not know is that this could be the best Jackrabbit team ever! Give 'em hell boys! Fear the Rabbit!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

It really is like Bizarro South Dakota.

This is sacrilege. This makes my head hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X