Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how the front row seating at Memorial Stadium works?

Looking on Stubhub for some better tickets and there are both row 1 tickets and row A tickets.

I'm assuming the row A tickets are the closer ones, since some of the descriptions say 'actual front row'. Not really sure though....Thanks for the help!
    Just me, but if you can, you are better off sitting up a little higher than the front row, then you'll be able to see more of the field and plays.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      We have 20 rooms reserved for Friday and Saturday at the Embassy suites. 2 of the rooms are still available and must be canceled by 5 pm today. If you are interested let me know and I will see if we can hold them for you.

Embassy suites? I hope you don't plan on getting any sleep on Saturday night. That's one of THE places to be on gameday in Lincoln for the younger crowd. I plan on being there. Just wanted to let you know.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Embassy suites? I hope you don't plan on getting any sleep on Saturday night. That's one of THE places to be on gameday in Lincoln for the younger crowd. I plan on being there. Just wanted to let you know.
        Exactly why we are there my friend! Friday night happy hours and a party all day and night Saturday.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

I'm in agreement with '08 on this one, MD may be too "old" for the Embassy Suites.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

So excited... I got my media pass for field access to take photos today

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              I'm in agreement with '08 on this one, MD may be too "old" for the Embassy Suites.
              Geez, if MD is too old, What the hell am I doing there. I am a lot older than he is!! Better get my better half some earplugs.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
                Does anyone know exactly how the front row seating at Memorial Stadium works?

I was going to be a smart$@! and tell you how to open the bottom, folding part.

Comment

Exactly why we are there my friend! Friday night happy hours and a party all day and night Saturday.

Good. Just didn't want anyone to get a big surprise when they stayed there.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

The Embassy Suites in Lincoln is a blast on gameday! There are a few other places not to be missed in Lincoln.

Hey, I know there is an Alumni Association gathering at the Embassy Suites in Omaha on Friday night but I was thinking that there was also an event on gameday at the Emabssy Suites in Lincoln. Anyone able to confirm that?

The Embassy Suites is centrally located between the Memorial Stadium, O Street and the Haymarket area. A word of warning, this place gets full in a hurry so don't plan on waltzing a couple hours before the game and getting a table. That goes for most of the popular places on gameday.

Just a thought, since we are heading into the Sea of Red, my vote is we all where bright blue! Blue stands out really well against all that red (i.e. Kansas games).

My plan is to hit the Watering Hole for some wings (the best), slip on down to Sandy's for a couple of Elk Creek's (taste like Sunny D but will put you on your ass if you have too many), and head over to Sidetracks to take in the scene there. You haven't been to a game in Lincoln without hitting Sidetracks but its for adults only.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                      Hey, I know there is an Alumni Association gathering at the Embassy Suites in Omaha on Friday night but I was thinking that there was also an event on gameday at the Emabssy Suites in Lincoln. Anyone able to confirm that?
                      Yes -- go to the SDSU Alumni Association website for info -- check out the "events" listed (put the Alumni Association's website on your "favorites" list and check it for pregame events etc.).

LINK TO ALUMNI ASSOCIATION WEBSITE

Comment

Here is a link to the Lincoln event, it is limited to the first 300 to register - once it is full it is full. Currently we have about 125 signed up.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          Thanks for the visuals Alum-Ni...easy to spot the visitors in Section 21 of the picture, as it is the only section not totally red (as I recall from my one and only former Nebraska game).
                          Everyone that has posted here thus far is in section 19. Not sure who will get the section 21 tickets if there are any.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Everyone that has posted here thus far is in section 19. Not sure who will get the section 21 tickets if there are any.
                            We're row 70 in section 19.
                            Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                              We're row 70 in section 19.
                              Paying 55 bucks to sit in row 70 is not my cup of tea. So I will not be in Lincoln on Sept 25th. I guess I missing out on something, but not sure what.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Paying 55 bucks to sit in row 70 is not my cup of tea. So I will not be in Lincoln on Sept 25th. I guess I missing out on something, but not sure what.
                                Row 70 is not bad. There isn't a bad seat in the stadium. My season tickets are in row 64 of the corner opposite of where you guys will be and I love them. You are high enough that you can see the plays develop, and trust me they aren't too high.

I hope you aren't bailing out because of being in row 70. It is a great experience you'll be missing out on.

Comment

Working...
                                X