Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tape of NDSU game

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Believe it or not: Still waiting on WNAX. I have no idea what the hold up is from their end.
    Maybe their sports director keeps going out of town for some reason?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Believe it or not: Still waiting on WNAX. I have no idea what the hold up is from their end.
      I told my girlfriend that I wanted this DVD for Christmas. Do I need to think of alternative gifts?
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Depressing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bison 101 View Post
          Depressing.....
          How so Bison?? Is it depressing that we are celebrating our first conference championship since 1963? Or the fact that it was a great game and we want something to remember it by? Yep sure sounds depressing to me.

Also JimmyJack, is the DVD going to be done by Christmas or should I start looking for something else for my dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bison 101 View Post
            Depressing.....
            But not nearly as that long bus ride home in November.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              Also JimmyJack, is the DVD going to be done by Christmas or should I start looking for something else for my dad?
              Ask and ye shall receive.

I finally got the WNAX tapes yesterday, digitized them and am now rendering out the final video.

Just talked to Micah Grenz and they're ready to take orders. It's $10 if you pick it up and $15 if they mail it to you (Priority Mail, I think, so it could still make it for Christmas). Add sales tax to those amounts.

Contact the Ticket Office for more information. I'm going to spend the rest of the week duplicating DVDs for all of you who order.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

You da man, JJ!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

My brother is picking several up tomorrow. He is now welcome at my house this weekend. Thanks JJ.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    My brother is picking several up tomorrow. He is now welcome at my house this weekend. Thanks JJ.
                    You might have to send him over to my office since I haven't started copying them yet. I'll get started early and try to get some over to athletics by noon.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

You might have to send him over to my office since I haven't started copying them yet. I'll get started early and try to get some over to athletics by noon.
                      I'll tell him to wait until Friday. He isn't coming down until Saturday anyways. Thanks for the heads up.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

You'd make my day if some were at the athletic dept by noon. I am going to be in Brookings tomorrow for the last time before christmas. My wife commented two weeks ago that her christmas would be complete if she could have a video of that game. JJ for Santa Claus!
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                          You'd make my day if some were at the athletic dept by noon. I am going to be in Brookings tomorrow for the last time before christmas. My wife commented two weeks ago that her christmas would be complete if she could have a video of that game. JJ for Santa Claus!
                          I'll do my best.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Getting mine picked up tomorrow......Thanks for all the work JimmyJack

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
                              Getting mine picked up tomorrow......Thanks for all the work JimmyJack

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                              Delivered a bunch to athletics this afternoon at about 4 (shooting coaches shows this morning delayed us). They're working up a nice cover for them. Burning more now at home so there'll be plenty for everyone.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Thanks for all you have done on this. I am ordering mine tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                X