Turnout for Saturday's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turnout for Saturday's Game

I find it pretty amusing really that all the Bison fans complain that our administration won't put the game on TV but few of the Jackrabbit fans are saying the same thing. I guess the admin were just shortsighted and ignorant, considering we are expected to possibly break the attendance record this weekend.

What was Oien thinking?

Comment

No joke. I though all 3,200 of us were going to get frisked. The officers were all over.

And on a totally unrelated topic, I'm glad the checkerboard end zones were back.

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      I was wondering what the two UPD were looking for. They looked like they were on a mission.

Attendence 17,139.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Just thought everyone would like to know, but since I am from a very deep agricultural background, and I know this statistic, did you know that South Dakota is the Number 1 Bison/Buffalo slaughtering state in the U.S.. It's true no other state harvests more Bison/Buffalo than South Dakota. Shouldn't change this Saturday, SDSU wins 34-31.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          I find it pretty amusing really that all the Bison fans complain that our administration won't put the game on TV but few of the Jackrabbit fans are saying the same thing. I guess the admin were just shortsighted and ignorant, considering we are expected to possibly break the attendance record this weekend.

What was Oien thinking?
          Most Bison fans are looking with the perspective of four out of five home games televised, while breaking the average attendance record for a season.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy View Post
            Most Bison fans are looking with the perspective of four out of five home games televised, while breaking the average attendance record for a season.
            But it's pretty easy to televise a game when you know you are going to be selling out most of your games. We unfortunately don't have the luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              But it's pretty easy to televise a game when you know you are going to be selling out most of your games. We unfortunately don't have the luxury.
              Absolutely right BTownJack! Rep points for you. Every Bison ticket purchaser is money in our pocket, and no out-of-pocket expenses for SDSU. We'll take the TV when it is right, but not this time!! All you Bison complainers, should spend your time getting car pools together to come down and join us!! See you Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                Will there be more Bison or Jack Fans at Saturday's game. Judging by last Saturday i'm going with Bison fans
                I'm a big NDSU homer and there will be a lot of us at the game... but SDSU will have more fans in season ticket sales alone.

Comment

Oh the students will be there. There were jersey parties all over town, with student sporting SDSU apparel. At the Football Pros, Cheerleader Hoes party I was at we even got a #*^K THE BISON chant started. Good fun in the city of Brookings Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                    Oh the students will be there. There were jersey parties all over town, with student sporting SDSU apparel. At the Football Pros, Cheerleader Hoes party I was at we even got a #*^K THE BISON chant started. Good fun in the city of Brookings Friday night.
                    Just stop already. Don't remind me how fun it was to be in college again.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                      I asked the 150 students in one of my classes whether they were going. I'm thinking about 2/3 raised their hands. I ask them before most games, and typically it's about 1/4 of them. So by that measure (it's a general ed class that draws from all over campus) the students seem excited.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The momentum at SDSU is really on a roll. Today is a great example. I've not seen this much excitement about Jackrabbit football in many years. WBB, WVB exploding with excitement.

Today the press conference at 10:15 will announce another 6M to start the upgrade work at CAS. 1M from Dana and 5M from FPB I hear.

Next spring we will see in excess millions and millions of dollars worth of construction on campus.

Keep it going Jacks fans! Its good to be a Jackrabbit.

Go big, Go blue, Go Jacks

Comment

All I can say is...gonna be a whale of a game!

Less than one hour and I'm in the car heading to Brookings (it takes me all of 50 minutes!).

Go Jackrabbits!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X