Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turnout for Saturday's Game

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
    I don't live in ND so this doesn't really affect me. I was just wondering now that it sounds like SDSU will have good attendance, will Dr. Oien allow the game to be on tv in ND? I don't mean smack at all, I just really believe in televising games.

Filbert...How do I get the icon of the little guy banging his head against the wall?? I REALLY, REALLY need that one right now. Never mind...I'm just going to shut the door to my office and bang my own head against the wall. And then, the next Bison fan to post about this game being on TV, I'm going to start the banging all over again.
    I'll be the guy at the game on Saturday with the bruised forehead.

Go Jacks!!
    Last edited by propar80; 11-15-2007, 02:16 PM.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      I'll be the guy at the game on Saturday with the buised forehead.

Great humor!

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
        I don't live in ND so this doesn't really affect me. I was just wondering now that it sounds like SDSU will have good attendance, will Dr. Oien allow the game to be on tv in ND? I don't mean smack at all, I just really believe in televising games.
        Come on down to Brookings, TC!!! Twin Cities is about a 3.5 hr trip as I remember. Can even stay and scout the SDSU vs MT MBB game in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
          In EXACTLY 48 hours, the game will begin.

Wow it's gonna be a blast at CAS!
          I can't wait. I'll be packing up and leaving Minneapolis tomorrow around noon and heading out to Dell Rapids (staying with my brother). Can't wait to hit the Backyard at 10 am!

Go Jacks !!!
          “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Filbert...How do I get the icon of the little guy banging his head against the wall?? I REALLY, REALLY need that one right now. Never mind...I'm just going to shut the door to my office and bang my own head against the wall. And then, the next Bison fan to post about this game being on TV, I'm going to start the banging all over again.

Go Jacks!!
            The next Bison fan that whines about the game not being on TV, this is what I'm going to do to my computer.

To only then realize that now I can't watch the game on webcast and wish it was on TV.

Go State!!!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

For once I don't care if the game is televised since I will be there. I do feel for you though, since I have not made any away games and did not have the cable package that had the SDSU-Cal Poly game. Missed last week, but pained my way through with a good radio ear. I am ready to leave for Brookings right now if I could. My wife has decided to go, so I will ahve to hold it down a little. Have tickets at will call for daughter and her friends and college daughter ready for the tailgating. I have a feeling that CAS coudl be packed to the limit if the weather holds like it looks. Can't wait to see the NDSU fans in the Backyard. I really appreciate the rivalry with them.

Comment

Go Jacks!!
                Like this one?

Found it at www.freesmileys.org.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I haven't been to CAS. Can you bring blankets? Is beer allowed during the game? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maggiemae View Post
                    I haven't been to CAS. Can you bring blankets? Is beer allowed during the game? Thanks!
                    You can bring blankets. No beer, tailgating closes half-hour before game (12:30 on Saturday).

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                      You can bring blankets. No beer, tailgating closes half-hour before game (12:30 on Saturday).
                      Beer and liquor are permitted during tailgating in "The Backyard". Lot opens at 10 am and closes at 12:30. Its a great way to get started. Blankets are permitted but I think its going to be cozy enough that you won't need them.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

During last weeks game with SUU the camera man showed a shot of someone in the crowd taking a swig from a flask. It was not long before UPD was out in force walking up and down the isles tryng to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                          During last weeks game with SUU the camera man showed a shot of someone in the crowd taking a swig from a flask. It was not long before UPD was out in force walking up and down the isles tryng to find him.
                          I was wondering what the two UPD were looking for. They looked like they were on a mission.

Attendence 17,139.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                            The next Bison fan that whines about the game not being on TV, this is what I'm going to do to my computer.

To only then realize that now I can't watch the game on webcast and wish it was on TV.

Go State!!!
                            looks like my brother when he is playing world of warcraft.....

I have yet to understand the bison fans they think that they should be able to broadcast the game in North Dakota..... In the future I think that games should be broadcast but when they do decide to get games broadcast I want it all taken care of during the summer so they don't do if half a$$.... I am glad that SDSU decided to forgo broadcasting this game because if they would of broadcast it it would be last second there would probably be problems and I don't want that...

Comment

Go Jacks!!
                              I wish I hadn't just taken a bite of my supper when I read that one.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Now that I'm done cleaning up, I have to say do the Bison fans realize how dumb it sounds to ask for television of a game to the visitor's fan base when it is not being televised to the home team's fan base? Can you think of way to p*** off your own fans more than letting the opponent's fans get to see the game if they can't make it, but not your own? This sounds like an argument from down south, I'm just not sure if it would be from Vermin town or Omayawn.

Remember the above was said with love to a friend, like when you are out snow skiing and your buddy is just about to go talk to the cute snow bunny and he has a big bouger on his nose, you tell him.

Well, most of the time you tell him.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X