Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Semifinal - Friday 12/15 at 6 PM vs Albany (aka The Big Dogs-TBD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I only call two picks? I knew I should have went with 3.

Comment

There was a guy in the stands near us that had picked a 49-0 final. When the score was 42-0 he was crowing. He ended up wrong also.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Eli View Post
        Congrats to the Jack Rabbits. Ya'll are the pinnacle of the FCS. Can ya'll move up to FBS now? kthxbye. jk.

Impressive program.
        thank you Eli and a sincere congratulations to your team for having an excellent season. i do believe the Jacks are very clearly the better team and would often win by 15-20 points, but obviously tonight's outcome would NOT be the norm.

worst thing that happened to MSU last year was the Holy Cross game. similarly, the worst thing that happened to UA this year was the Nova game. i absolutely DO NOT want to make it sound like the Jacks lack focus or discipline. in my perspective they are top notch in both areas, but it is hard to play at the very top of your ability every play of every game. last week the jacks had a small slip in focus for one half of football (with the help of some crazy wind). i believe they DOMINATED the second half of that game way more than the score shows. the jacks did absolutely anything they wanted on offense in the second half. Nova never came close to stopping them. they stopped two good drives themselves with a fumble and another with a penalty, but they were manhandling Nova the whole second half and nova had only one mildly decent drive in the half but still could not get into the endzone- as your team found out today when you had your best drives and hoped to at least crack the score board late- the Jacks stiffen a LOT when they get closer to the endzone

anyway last weeks game made the jacks crank up their focus to full throttle and they gave up a missed tackle on your first throw and i think that was the biggest gain of the night for your fellas, but the jacks basically won every single possession of the game today- that is pretty rare, but shows what the Jacks are capable of when they play at their peak

you guys had a huge turnaround this year and a big win going across the country to Idaho. you have nothing to hang your heads about. the jacks took their share of lumps too on the way to becoming who they are today!!

anyway it is nice to hear from other team fans and your attitude of respectful competition is appreciated!! congratulations again on an excellent and memorable season

Comment

Working...
        X