Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Semifinal - Friday 12/15 at 6 PM vs Albany (aka The Big Dogs-TBD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Wow. You should teach a level 100 course on this to freshman.
    Well, those days are behind me. What can I say? I don't drink any more.... I don't drink any less either.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post

Well, those days are behind me. What can I say? I don't drink any more.... I don't drink any less either.
      Ba Dum Tss

Comment

Tickets sales appear to be going better than the previous 2 weeks. 15k would be awesome to see

Comment

15,000 would be great!
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

The big question of this game is how well we can keep Poff in the pocket. If we let him get outside and make playground type plays then we will be in trouble. Frankly we haven't been good about keeping QB's contained and this worries me as this QB can hurt us. Otherwise keep it close and grind on them and they will break in the 2nd half.

Comment

Ordered Tickets this morning, and there were way fewer tickets available today than last week Thurs. Maybe people were hedging on the weather last week, but it doesn't appear to be the case this week. I think we set a new playoff attendance record (set last week at 10,300). I don't know if we hit 15k, but I'd love to see it.

Poff will get out of the pocket, and he will make some plays. Weather the storm. Keep the pressure on him. Push him to pre-decide to leave the pocket versus responding to an opening to leave the pocket. A few plays late last week, Nova's QB decided he was going to scramble prematurely rather than waiting for it to open up. Never worked out well.

I am concerned about UAlbany's run D. Is it legit? Stats say so.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post

"... the internet connection boxes."
                If only that were an option ...

At least we had Nickle Night at the Lucky Lady.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Latest NWS forecast:

Friday, December 15 at 6pm
                  Temperature: 40 °F Dewpoint: 34 °F Wind Chill: 35 °F Surface Wind: WSW 8mph
                  Sky Cover (%): 71% Precipitation Potential (%): 11% Relative Humidity (%): 79%
                  Rain: <10% Thunder: <10% Snow: <10% Freezing Rain: <10% Sleet: <10%
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

A small[irritating] amount of rain has entered the best guess weather. Will it be enough to bring a raincoat????
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      A small[irritating] amount of rain has entered the best guess weather. Will it be enough to bring a raincoat????
                      It looks like the best chances are early Friday morning and after midnight, so I'm hoping it won't be an issue during gametime.

Comment

Per FlightAware and the Albany Twitter page, looks like the Great Danes are en route to South Dakota. Scheduled to land around 3 pm today.

Comment

A bit more info on Albany from their game preview writeup.

Comment

Here's hoping for a new NCAA post season attendance record!

Comment

That would be really cool since most of the kids have left for break.
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Congrats to the Jack Rabbits. Ya'll are the pinnacle of the FCS. Can ya'll move up to FBS now? kthxbye. jk.

Impressive program.

Comment

Working...
                                X