Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Semifinal - Friday 12/15 at 6 PM vs Albany (aka The Big Dogs-TBD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

They were being confiscated/folks could not enter with cowbells that were seen by security last Sat. (at least via the east entrance). However, I know that both Jacks (and even one Villanova fan) snuck some in.
    I snuck mine in. And it was useful. Or as Stig would say, it MAD.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I snuck mine in. And it was useful. Or as Stig would say, it MAD.
      Unless they are the huge ones, it's fairly easy to put them under a jacket or in pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Unless they are the huge ones, it's fairly easy to put them under a jacket or in pockets.
        It's not a real cowbell unless it's at least 7 inches.

Comment

Great news for students - campus dorms are staying open through Saturday. What more could the students want ? Party on and free tickets !

Comment

Latest NWS forecast for 6 pm Friday:
            Friday, December 15 at 6pm
            Temperature: 34 °F Dewpoint: 29 °F Wind Chill: 26 °F Surface Wind: NW 10mph
            Sky Cover (%): 51% Precipitation Potential (%): 2% Relative Humidity (%): 82%
            Rain: <10% Thunder: <10% Snow: <10% Freezing Rain: <10% Sleet: <10%
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That's what surprised me about the Villanova fan's. It was one like this complete with a fleur de lis

51srgindgzL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post

It's not a real cowbell unless it's at least 7 inches.
                Way above average

Comment

Great news for students - campus dorms are staying open through Saturday. What more could the students want ? Party on and free tickets !
                  I would pay a college kid $100 to vrbo a dorm room for Friday night. Better yet, Blue Apartments.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post

I would pay a college kid $100 to vrbo a dorm room for Friday night. Better yet, Blue Apartments.
                    Plan on going "Old School" there Frank?

Comment

jbjack and 98Jackfarmer -- that exchange killed me. You still have the touch for classic college humor. If you can get the VRBO thing going, I think we could fill a floor in the dorm.
                      Last edited by JackJD; 12-11-2023, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Plan on going "Old School" there Frank?
                        I want to sneak a party ball into 216 Pierson in a laundry basket.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                          I want to sneak a party ball into 216 Pierson in a laundry basket.
                          Party Ball? Why set your sights so low? Oh, you probably were in school during D2. When you're D1, you got to step it up! Slip a t-shirt over the Keg in the laundry basket, and pile dirty underwear on top. No one is going digging in there. RA wants to bust your room? Run the tap between rooms through the internet connection boxes. Drink in one room; keg in the other. Only downside: someone occasionally needs to run over and pump the keg.

Comment

Interview with their head coach:

static.caasports.com/custompages/2023 CAAFB Press Box/Week 16 Press Conference/ALB_Gattuso_Wk16.mp3

Comment

The reserved tickets for season ticket holders are released today at 5pm.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post

Party Ball? Why set your sights so low? Oh, you probably were in school during D2. When you're D1, you got to step it up! Slip a t-shirt over the Keg in the laundry basket, and pile dirty underwear on top. No one is going digging in there. RA wants to bust your room? Run the tap between rooms through the internet connection boxes. Drink in one room; keg in the other. Only downside: someone occasionally needs to run over and pump the keg.
                                Wow. You should teach a level 100 course on this to freshman.

Comment

Working...
                                X