GDT: @ Youngstown State (11/11/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    sorry i know this is not really the spot but i dont think there would be a perfect spot. my son was just asking me about past Jacks helmets and i know we recently had this discussion on here. didnt someone have some photos of past helmets? or uniform history? hoping this does not make me look more like a YSU QB)))
    This site was mentioned in the recent Midco segment they had about Aaron Crowell.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

This site was mentioned in the recent Midco segment they had about Aaron Crowell.
      thanks jake

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

You have to be careful nowadays, you don't want to be mistaken for a YSU quarterback.
        Or the Jacks will be mistaken for Bears. Someone at Youngstown is "guinin' for a gig at ESPN"

Screenshot 2023-11-11 203550.png

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
          YSU QB with maybe the dumbest post game take I’ve ever heard. Says we were nothing special and that we aren’t any bigger, faster, stronger after we absolutely destroyed his team and held them to 0. Their trainers may want to check him out for a concussion.

https://youtu.be/lxb0KcJdm5k?si=iuTXNzadRp2vRKdE
          After watching the interview, I feel like the YSU QB is getting excessive flak for this. Word for word, his statement puts him in another reality. Individually, the Jacks have numerous all-conf players that will win the majority of one-on-one matchups.

As a team leader, I give him credit for trying to defend his guys and their ability. Cam (NDSU) said they were out executed by SDSU in his post-game interview. I think the YSU QB is trying to say something similar, but much less eloquently. Unfortunate for him, he turned "we got good players too" into "their player's aren't better than us". Rather than lifting up his team, he tried to bring us down.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post

After watching the interview, I feel like the YSU QB is getting excessive flak for this. Word for word, his statement puts him in another reality. Individually, the Jacks have numerous all-conf players that will win the majority of one-on-one matchups.

As a team leader, I give him credit for trying to defend his guys and their ability. Cam (NDSU) said they were out executed by SDSU in his post-game interview. I think the YSU QB is trying to say something similar, but much less eloquently. Unfortunate for him, he turned "we got good players too" into "their player's aren't better than us". Rather than lifting up his team, he tried to bring us down.
            I have the same impression...he wasn't so much trying to diminish SDSU as he was trying to support his teammates, and flubbed the attempt badly.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I also believe he bought into the hype that YSU was manufacturing all week that they would be able to compete with us (whilst hoping the jacks would come out flat). Well didn’t and they got schooled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X