• Show
Clear All

Jacks block another FG attempt!

Comment

Goering looked to be held on that pass

Comment

43yd FG by Dustman puts Jacks up 20-0 at half

Comment

What a shift in momentum. Looked like it was going to be 17-7 and now we are up 20-0 instead. Love how we are staying aggressive at the end of each half. Those last second field goals before the half have been huge the last few games.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Someone ordered the wrong blue color for the helmet. Doesnt match jersey and pants blue i don't think.
            i believe if you look back at our uniform history, maybe i am remembering wrong, but i believe we have had this before. a helmet that is a darker blue with a lighter blue uniform. i actually like it. i think these are my favorite helmets. close between these and black. white are definitely my least favorite. we have only worn the black for the MSU game correct? saving them for a playoff game?

Comment

kinda hoping Jimmy says that is enough penguin waddling at halftime. hoping we play Q3 like zero zero and have our normal dominance coming out of the half, expecting that will be the team attitude too.

similar to last year, the special teams are improving a lot as the season goes along. becoming a big strength for this team

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                kinda hoping Jimmy says that is enough penguin waddling at halftime. hoping we play Q3 like zero zero and have our normal dominance coming out of the half, expecting that will be the team attitude too.

similar to last year, the special teams are improving a lot as the season goes along. becoming a big strength for this team
                40 yard kick return by Wilde, 56 yard TD pass Gronowski to Janke, no visible waddles. Foot is not off the gas pedal yet, apparently.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

That was a stellar start to the 3rd quarter, and I agree about the Penguin waddling. Seems out of character for the Jacks (yes, I understand the Ungulates will point to 'Horns Down' as refutation of that).

Comment

Caden Johnson was being held on that roll out

Comment

Looked like RT jumped on the 2nd down pass

Comment

Great stop by the Jacks to avoid another 3rd quarter TD. PI's, whether warranted or not, are still plaguing the secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
                          Great stop by the Jacks to avoid another 3rd quarter TD. PI's, whether warranted or not, are still plaguing the secondary.
                          Interesting play call on 3rd and 8.

Comment

Cripes, they better call a hold on that

Comment

Jadon: "Jaxon who?"

Have a day Mr. Jadon!

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
                                Jadon: "Jaxon who?"

Have a day Mr. Jadon!
                                basically unguardable today!!
                                i think the Janke twins are somehow going to end up being a little bit underrated for their careers.

Comment

Working...
                                X