No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Youngstown State (11/11/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great catch by Wilde on third down. guessing he was a bit upset with himself for dropping the last one

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

basically unguardable today!!
      i think the Janke twins are somehow going to end up being a little bit underrated for their careers.
      They don't have the massive stats, because they're both competing for them!

Comment

Great catch by Wilde on third down. guessing he was a bit upset with himself for dropping the last one
        GFW is going to be a monster with another 20-30 pounds of muscle. Bit of a string bean still.

Comment

34-0 Jacks w/11:33 left

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

GFW is going to be a monster with another 20-30 pounds of muscle. Bit of a string bean still.
            totally agree wilde is and is going to be a STUD
            but i also think the amount of hype surrounding wilde makes my point about the jankes
            they are both taller and 20ish Lbs heavier than wilde and i dont think they are a lot slower. and there has never been even close to the hype around them that there is around wilde

Comment

totally agree wilde is and is going to be a STUD
              but i also think the amount of hype surrounding wilde makes my point about the jankes
              they are both taller and 20ish Lbs heavier than wilde and i dont think they are a lot slower. and there has never been even close to the hype around them that there is around wilde
              I wonder if there would've been more hype if they'd have played for one of the SF schools.

Comment

YSU playing this season against tough MVFC defenses is averaging over 36 pts a game and nearly 180 yds rushing. today zero points so far and less than 40 rushing yards. the jacks are pretty good!

Comment

Jacks about to be 10-0. 9 of the opponents have a winning record for the year. wondering how many other teams have played 9 teams with winning records this year

Comment

12 penalties for 119 yards. And still beating YSU 34-0. Yeesh.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Dustman pins the 'guins deep with a 54yd punt to 2yd line

Comment

Jacks about to be 10-0. 9 of the opponents have a winning record for the year. wondering how many other teams have played 9 teams with winning records this year
                        I believe 7 wins against teams that were ranked at the time we played them

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

They don't have the massive stats, because they're both competing for them!
                          And against a great running game.

Comment

YSU playing this season against tough MVFC defenses is averaging over 36 pts a game and nearly 180 yds rushing. today zero points so far and less than 40 rushing yards. the jacks are pretty good!
                            Ya think!
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

YSU QB with maybe the dumbest post game take I’ve ever heard. Says we were nothing special and that we aren’t any bigger, faster, stronger after we absolutely destroyed his team and held them to 0. Their trainers may want to check him out for a concussion.

https://youtu.be/lxb0KcJdm5k?si=iuTXNzadRp2vRKdE

Comment

Missouri State is kicking the holy hannah out of UNI, 35-9 with around 9 minutes to go in the game.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X