Frisco Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Getting back into the "roll call" theme..... So where is everyone staying Saturday night? It would be good to know if there's a particular area to find the blue.

I'll start - likely staying at the Cambria Plano/Frisco near The Shops at Legacy. Lots of places to get food/drink in walking distance.
    You gotta hit Scruffy Duffies and Ringo's for sure. Had a blast at those during spring season.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Tailgating and the paid parking lots are addressed on the Parking Toyota Stadium site. fcdallas.com/stadium/parking
      $10 covers most parking
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Between the 6 resale sites I have found (NCAA/AXS, TicketSmarter, SeatGeek, StubHub, TicketMaster, VividSeats), there are 3703 seated tickets for sale.... Most are still listed in the $200+ range, but give it time! Get yourself to Frisco, even without tickets. There will be tickets available!

Two from Team RRR will be there... working on others still. Hotel/eating locations TBD... good recommendations so far! Keep em coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

You gotta hit Scruffy Duffies and Ringo's for sure. Had a blast at those during spring season.
          I know in the past Scruffy Duffies was heavily decorated Bison and have hosted Bison social events. Not sure how much that has evolved over the years. Lots of Bison signage and waitstaff wearing Bison gear through Frisco and Plano. It's been a major complaint of the other team's fans. JMU fans were surprised when they played the Bison because their previous trip it didn't exist. SDSU fans who attended in Spring 2021 may be similarly surprised. Embrace it and have fun with it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by fcsfan View Post
            I know in the past Scruffy Duffies was heavily decorated Bison and have hosted Bison social events. Not sure how much that has evolved over the years. Lots of Bison signage and waitstaff wearing Bison gear through Frisco and Plano. It's been a major complaint of the other team's fans. JMU fans were surprised when they played the Bison because their previous trip it didn't exist. SDSU fans who attended in Spring 2021 may be similarly surprised. Embrace it and have fun with it.

Well Ringo's and Scruffies are both NDSU Team Makers so......

Comment

• What sections are people sitting in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Well Ringo's and Scruffies are both NDSU Team Makers so......
                Another part of the reality that frustrates other fans. The mayor of Frisco attends games in Fargo. Food and drink establishments join their booster club. Their servers wear Bison apparel. Local businesses have come to love the Bison. Their fans aren't just being witty when they say it's Fargo South.

Comment

• Legend has it that the bison fans drank the town dry in the early days of their run. Who would you want to come to your Frisco business if not the cash in hand bison? We will need to watch for those backup beer trucks needed to quench the thirst of the bison faithful. I can recall the bison labelled vehicles traveling I29 going and coming over the years that might be compared to a migration.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Legend has it that the bison fans drank the town dry in the early days of their run. Who would you want to come to your Frisco business if not the cash in hand bison? We will need to watch for those backup beer trucks needed to quench the thirst of the bison faithful. I can recall the bison labelled vehicles traveling I29 going and coming over the years that might be compared to a migration.
                    The legend is true, but one must keep in mind. Frisco has grown immensely since 2011. I believe an article in the Fargo Forum said something like 10 new High Schools in the area. It is not recognizable from the "Glory Years" of 2011-2013 when upwards of 15K Bison fans would make the trip. Now that number is around 8-10K max, if that. If they moved the game they would get far larger Bison fan attendance.

Comment

• Not sure what the size of Frisco has to do with running out of beer.

Also, your math makes no sense. Toyota stadium seats 20k. More than half of those in attendance will be bison fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcsfan View Post
                        Another part of the reality that frustrates other fans. The mayor of Frisco attends games in Fargo. Food and drink establishments join their booster club. Their servers wear Bison apparel. Local businesses have come to love the Bison. Their fans aren't just being witty when they say it's Fargo South.

Ahhh yes...Bizun fans own Frisco...forgot about that. Me thinks Bizun fans are in for a rude awakening with the amount of Blue & Yellow that will be down there...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Will sympathy cards to Frisco City Hall and Chamber of Commerce be in order after the Jacks end the Bison's lengthy reign in Texas, similar to how they ended NDSU's reign in the Missouri Valley Conference? Maybe we should just send them SDSU gear instead. That's something they probably will be able to make use of in the future.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

• I have 2 tickets in Section 110 - Row 9 - Seats 5-6. Asking what I paid for them which is $135 each (ticket price $125 + fees $10). The person who initially was going to buy them no longer needs them. I bought them back during the early sale in September. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                              I have 2 tickets in Section 110 - Row 9 - Seats 5-6. Asking what I paid for them which is $135 each (ticket price $125 + fees $10). The person who initially was going to buy them no longer needs them. I bought them back during the early sale in September. PM me if interested.
                              Are you willing to sell a single?

Comment

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Are you willing to sell a single?
                                I would prefer to sell as a pair as I may not be able to sell the second single.

Comment

Working...
                                X